Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Monday, August 10, 2009

One One One, EVERYTHING ALSO ONE! =.=

"Dalam capai satu tujuan
Tanggungjawab kita semua
Jadi teras bangsa mulia
Kita bina Satu Malaysia"

The SATU MALAYSIA song. It's getting real pathetically pathetic. That's the only paragraph that I can memorise for Civic exam. Cause its the ONLY melody that sounds nice =.= Others, sound like.. .. idunnowhat.

Some things, only works when the clock strikes 12am.
Just like my mind.

*sigh*

My mind wont be working till the clock strikes 12am.
But when it strikes 12am, my body won't be workind.
So,
what's the solution?

One word, Caffeine.

T.T

It kills but it helps ;)

Seriously, my mind cant take in ANY information BEFORE 12am. SERIOUSLY. I am SO NOT JOKING.

I've been keeping myself awake by jumping in circles, running around my pathetically small room, doing yoga, jumping here and there, running in circles,

but,

it dont seem to work =.=

I felt VERY DIZZY. Die shit. T.T

SOMEONE PLAY BADMINTON WITH ME!!!!!

Oh well, my little winxie pinxie juniors made my day today =D love them all!

Niren la, Melvin la, Jarrett la, Jia Jun la, Jia Lun la, Faiz la.. .. THE GANG LARH!

Wish them good luck for PMR trials! =D

One brain,
One mind,
One Malaysia,
but tonnes of exam.
WHY cant they make it ONE exam too?
DI MANA KEADILANNYAAAA?!?!?!
ugh! SO UNFAIR!
why can't they test us the GOOD GIRLS GO BAD LYRICS instead of SATU MALAYSIA???
T.T

No comments: