Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 26, 2008

back to *sigh*

today, early morning, my whole family woke up early and my brother girlfriend came and we went to have breakfast.. later, we went to PJ.. and shop in somekind of Zara sale.. and stuff.. and so, we.. i mean, me, my mom, and my brother's gf.. spent about RM 1500 there.. and my mom scolded me saying that i spend a lot of money.. but.. look who's talking.. i only spent more or less than RM300.. my brother's gf, spent about less than RM100.. so, the rest is.. who spend??

my mom larhh...

anyway.. fine.. yes.. eventhough i spend less than my mom.. but its a lot.. yeah.. i bought 2 dress, a belt.. and something for gaik xuang's bdaee.. =D

at about 6.oopm only i reached home.. cause from 9.00 to 12.30pm i went shopping.. then went to royal selangor bukit kiara club to eat.. then at 1.00.. went to some supermarket to buy stuff to force my mom to bake more cookies.. and then at 2.00 i reached home and went straight to piano.. which is suppose to end at 4.30.. but ended up ending at 5.00.. then went to have tea time with alex in Tesco.. then went to wash his freaking car.. JUST BECAUSE HE WANT TO GO OUT.. he had somekind of church concert in PJ.. which his LAW LECTURER ask him to go.. no... not only him.. the WHOLE LAW CLASS to go.. =.=

yesterday, i woke up EVERY SINGLE hour.. worrying about so much thingss.. each and every bad memories is running round my mind.. it hurts just to think bout the bad things which happen.. bagai hati dihiris sembilu.. its NOT hiperbola.. its the truth.. its really making me DAMN freaking sad.. maybe that explains my crazyness in going shopping this morning..

its damn sad.. now everything is like rojak.. its all messed up.. i wonder when will everything will be arranged back in perfect order.. *sigh*...

what is wrong with our SOCIETY?!

No comments: