Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 30, 2008

sparkly juicy winey

right right.. i just gulped down a big cup of wine.. like in 5 minutes.. and now my throat is burning like shit.. its not my fault.. i THOUGHT it was sparkling juice.. i saw this bottle thingy with cute cute grapes pictures in it.. and thought it was sparkling juice,. so i poured out a big cup and keep drinking and drinking.. seriously... and then i drink and drink and drink.. my dad was came to my room and asked me.. "wahh.. eh! you drinking wine arhhh?!"

o.o.. i was looking at him and say, "not sparkling juice mehhh??"

then he was like,"wine larhhhhhh...."

shitttttttttttt!!! no wonder it taste a bit weird.. not so sparkly juicy.. well, who cares?? anyway, its perfect for my feelings now.. my shitty emo freaking emo feel... good to be drunk eyh?? but i'm not drunk.. =.=.. just, my freaking throat is freaking burning like blazing fire.. O.O... ahhhh!!!

No comments: