Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Friday, October 17, 2008

Post #3 of the day XP

this post, is a bit more special.. cause.. i posted it.. during PMR.. english paper 1...XDD yeah, i know, i know.. XDDD

14/10/2008
9.56am

tak sangka, during PMR also i'm blogging... i miss my bloggg =(.. now, me and michelle blogging... ahahhaa.. i pengaruh her.. i miss my blog, i love my blog... heheXD

now is BI paper 1.. oklaaaa... still got bout 20 minutes left.. dun go wat the hell when you continue to read kay???

emily is sleeping,
adeline is dreaming,
siewjin is checking,
chengken and renny is sleeping,
oo, emily woke up, =P ahahaXDD
oo, renny is looking at me, most probably, he dreamt bout me in his sleep XD
wahahahahahahahaha!!!!!
omggg, omggg...
so funnyyy.. cheng ken and renny is like doing stupid stuff... when they got the papers... chengken was like smelling the paper.. so disgusting... ewhhhhhh!!
and then, i told renny bout it.. then he also go and smell.. my godddddd!!!! eventhough its PMR exam paper, but its not gold or food larhhh.. its just paper... goddddd!!!
okay, continue...
thambi is sleeping,
muzi looks like he is thinking of someone,
kean loong look like he is cracking his head,
probably not cause of the english questions XDD
probably, bout.. other things... XP he is so gonna kill me XD
ya noe, its quite nice sittinga t the back, you can will be entertained by ppl like cheng ken, renny and michelle,(the ppl who are sitting at the back),
apart from being stalkish, like me.
its also fun to see what other ppl are doing.. now, its like 50% of ppl is sleeping..
i'm sitting right at the back of the MIDDLE row,..
everyone on my left, is sleeping..
everyone on my right, is checking..
there's 5 ppl in a row.. and
first two person in my row is sleeping,
the next two person is checking..
and me.
seriously.. its real..
ahahahahaXDDDD

No comments: