Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 18, 2008

S.O.S ME, SOME-ONE HELP ME!

OHNO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOoooooooooooo!!!

*cough cough cough*

MY VOICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

*cough cough cough cough*

my beautiful voice.. my sweet voice... noooooo!!!!!

my throat is so freaking pain... and my voice now, sounds like a five year old kid, crying to his mom to buy the sweets.. like rolling on the shopping centre floor.. banging the floor.. just..

to buy watever he wanted..

mygoddddd... i'm so freaking sick.. i'm suppose to get BETTER.. not SICK-er... mameeeeeeeeee~~~~~ yesterday, dahla i sleep early.. i slept at like 11.30pm, kayh.. THAT"S early for a finish-PMR-person... so, shut up.

the whole night.. it was so annoying... coughing every 5 freaking minutes.. not like i can swallow my damn saliva cause its so freaking pain... i'm coughing like i'm having tuberculosis... my godddddddd~~~ helpppppp~~~ and my ear is so freaking pain.. its like connected to my freaking pain throat.. so its freaking pain...

sobssss.. later tomorrow, st.john duty, i , myself sick,... then i keep coughing, no one want me to treat them.. XD

shit!!

tomorrow there's rehersal concert.. how the heck am i gonna sing?!?!?!?!?!? NOOOOOO!!!!!! my voice is worst than anything else in the freaking world.. i'm gonna sing like a toad. ;(( ohno..... no.... NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how could god do this to me.. =(

i'm so freaking sadddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!! and sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: