Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 18, 2008

sobsss..*cough cough*

omgggg.. i feel so kesian to myself... like ppl call, and they called the right person.. and i say "hello and bla bla bla" with that freaking idiotic voice, and they put down.

probably, thought they called the wrong person.... cause.of.my.freaking.voice...

mameeeeeeee~~~~~~~~

and then they call again.. and i will go "hello hello hello hello hello.. hello"

and they will put down...

and they call again.. then only they ask, "is this sandra arh??"

wth.... mameeeeee~~~~ my freaking voice!!!! and my freaking throat... jajajajajajaja!!!!!!!

oh, yesterday, i was visiting alex's blog.. damn funny weyh.. his posts all funny like shit.. but sadly, i couldn't laugh...

why??

cause of my FREAKING PAIN THROAT LARH!!!!!

=((((((((((

pls let me get FREAKING better.. i dun wanna eat anymore medicines anymore.. i dunno how many damn packets of the round round oval oval thing that u eat when you are sick which you call it PILLS, i ate.. i dun wanna eat anymore larh!!! argh!

No comments: