Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 30, 2008

cant think of a title..

yeah, so.. i did ALL I COULD.. seriously... ALL.I.COULD. but.. still.. nothing has changed.. everyone around me knows, i have done all i could.. but.. still.. you said you are fine with me.. but i can see it in you eyes.. and face. that. you're not..

haizzz... so, today.. i stayed back for the practice thingy again.. and.. yeah.. helped around with tomorrow's event.. blablabla.. then, walked jarrett home.. trying to console his broken heart..

about 4.45.. i reached home.. bathe.. and about 4.55.. ate in my car and i rushed for my tuition.. and now only i reached home.. i'm darn freaking tired.. goddd!!...

and smarty pants emily.. go.. jajajaja!! she and ade wanted to tell that guy who keep looking at me in tuition "why you keep looking at my sandra??"

and then, at the end of the tuition.. he was like.. nice meeting you.. and ade and emily was looking at me and laughing.. =.=... and i dared emily to say that sentence just now to him.. and she went and said.. but i pulled her as fast as i could.. and told him that she had mental problem.. =D

my godd... stop it larh, you guysss.. wat the.. =.=

according to mr.roy, if you are professional in maths, you could seee the ugliness in the beauty of maths.. =.=.. uh-huh... rightttt...

okayyyy!! back to emo...

haizz... every happy thing is turning and revolving into bad things.. why? i wonder.. ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i would just do ANYTHING.. to turn time back.. erm.. but the time is after PMR larh..

no words can describe my sucky feeling now..

No comments: