Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

politeness+cookiesss

my mom said i am too rough.. and i was laughing like shit.. she said.. "why everytime someone trying to be niceee.. to be sweeettt to you... but you so rough to them.. no wonder no boys like you.."

o.o... NO BOYS LIKE ME?!

everyone loves me, kayh!!!

at least, vyvyan, jarrett, melvin, or even jiajun loves me... other than that, who caresssssss????

what larhh!! i cant believe she say like that.. and then horrr, my aunt say actually i am very polite.. much much polite than my mom last time!! ahahahhahaXDDDD.. that explains my rough-nesssssss.. ahahahhahahXDDDD... i am polite?? omggg.. imagine my mom last time..

*imagine*

wow!!!! ganas gile... ahahhahahahaXDDDD...

ahahahhaXDDD.. you know what?? my mom is forcing my dad to eat her cookiesss.. and the aroma of the chocolate chip cookies in my house.. is seriously MAKING ME SICK!!!!too much of the chocolate chip cookie smell ady.. i wanna vomittt... *blueeeekkkkk* ewhhhhh.. HELP!!!! i wanna get out of the house.. its freaking making me sick.... ugh!!! i have to like shut my room door closeee.. but still can smell.. helppppp!!!!!!

i hate it when she makes cookies.. she make the whole house smell cookie-ishhh.. jajaja~~ at first, you will think it smell nice.. heavenly.. bla bla.. but later on..after hours of making it.. hours, of that smell, i swear you rather jump down the building than smelling it... she made it since morning until now, non-stop kayh!!! imagine the freaking smell.. its...killinggg.. meeeee~~~

i'm m..mm..meltinggggg~~~~

No comments: