Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Friday, October 3, 2008

~~

OHMYFREAKINGASSGOD..!!

wat am i doing here??? wat the hell.. well, thanks to alex who left the computer on and went to have dinner.. so.. =D... hehe...

these days.. i've been studying like shit, well, this time, i'm not bullshitting.. like DUH@@!!! who want to bullshit now.. hahahah.. right.. i was suppose to go to puiyi's subang house today.. but thanks to my smarty pants ass brother, tak jadi to go to her house..

these days, well, instead of blogging through my blog, i wrote it in my diary, cause of the stupid computer that i am resisting to use.. cause once i use it, just say bye bye to my precious time... puiyi gave me the theory that, one day has 24 hours, we take 7 hours to sleep and 3 hours to rest which include, eating breakfast, lunch and dinner... so, yeah.. i'm trying to follow that theory so that i have 13 hours to study.. mmhmmm..

kays.. gtg.. wish me luck.. for both PMR and my stupid freaking speech.. =D

No comments: