Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Friday, October 17, 2008

Post #2 of the day XD

okay.. now.. i'm gonna post watever happened during and before the PMR week.. the stuff that i cant post these few days... kay... but i wrote down in my diary.. so i am gonna post.. PART of it.. =P

one day before PMR,

i was going crazy.. and these ppl cheer me up.. and i really wanna thank them.. ppl like, kean loong, siew jin, sheau hwa, pinky, emily, Low, Jia Jun, Val, zun zen, Niro, jarett, vivian.. vyvyan... and everyone who wished me good luck.. i really felt relieved...

on the first day of PMR,

hmm, today was the first day of PMR, welll, Bm paper 1 was tough.. but its okay for me, Paper 2 was okay... but... the main thing i blog is not bout the PMR.. eventhough it really freak the shit out of me.. but.. the main thing i wanna say was...

guess wat?? today, you could say is my worst day.. not because of PMR.. but ... *sigh* so near, yet so far.. its really ridiculous.. its quite impossible to see him.. i always try to catch a glimpse of him.. but i never could.. but today, what does the god really wants?? of all the hundred times, and the god want me to see HIM today.. goddddd... when i'm like totally over bout it?? urgh! well, eventhough i didnt really look at him.. but.. i can see his shocked face cause he saw me.. and i could think of a word.. is.. S>H>I>T.... shit shit shit.. haizzz... but maybe, its a good thing??? wait wait.. is it?? should i smile or cry?? shit.. i dunno.. i think, at that moment.. i smiled AND cried... i smiled, cause i can go on with my beautiful syoking life... and cried.. for him.

FOR HIM.

cause.. he lost it.. not me.. >.<... well, IF i wanna emo, i figured, after PMR only emo.. but.. wat the hell??!!! who wanna emo for him???

i wanna enjoy my freaking bona fide sugar rushing life... than sitting down emo.. he lose something great. he didnt appreciate it. not me. too bad. so saddd... i pity him =P

i rock, he sux..

nola.. watever larhhh.. i dun care.. who cares anyway???

No comments: