Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

whaat the hell?!

today, the whole day, i helped the jiajun they all do the kitchen model thing.. no one wanted to do in their class.. and only left, tze jie, jiajun, and a few more ppl.. so me and vyvyan helped them..

i was in the bilik seni the WHOLE day.. i didnt even go up to bilik pameran a single time.. then later, me and jiajun went back to 2C.. then i talk with Jia lun.. talk and talked.. until school was over, then we stayed it that class until about 2.15... then talked talked talked.. he had his problems and i had my problems.. and.. we shared...

and he came, but didnt even say a single "hi".. jialun wanted to go but i gave him THE look and tugged him and asked him to S>T>A>Y!! ugh! stupid.. later on, i was banging my head on the table and keep punching jialun.. and he was freaking scared of me ady.. ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

help larhhhhh!!! my goddd!! and then, after that, i went for the performance practice.. and then, i wanted to go to the canteen and buy drink.. THEN, i saw him again.. SHIT!

and i quickly walk and went down.. then i thought he want to go somewhere else.. so i waited and went to skylite.. but actually, i wanted to go to the canteen.. then when he go away ady, i go to the canteen.. i seriously wanted to jump down from the freaking building CAUSE HE WAS IN THE CANTEEN! wthhhh~~.. i waited and waited for him to go.. but he didnt.. so i went up, and ask my friend to go to the canteen and get me water.. and so she did, she even talked to him.. thank god, nothing bout me..

then, i went up.. and practice again, the longer that went on, the longer i feel like asking him why is he angry at me.. so... at last, i decided to face him.. so, i went down, thought i would just freaking sit in front of him and ask him why is he like that to me.. and my heart sank when i saw a girll there.. i dun dare to go near him.. cause i thought i want to ask him privately..

i think god helped me or something.. he need to make a call.. so he went to the phone booth.. and i was like "why are you so angry at me??"

"nothing" in an angered voice..

who would believe such thing???

then i followed him to the canteen.. and kept asking him.. but he didnt seem to care.. and then i saw the girl.. talking to his friend.. and i was like.. "what the =.=.. its just Niro..."

whhhhhhaaatt the hellllll~~~

No comments: