Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 25, 2008

mom

my mom was so hyper just now.. and she was laughing laughing non stop for nothing... her hyperness annoyed me just as much as the aroma of cookies she is baking now.. ... sleeping halfway.. then can smell those cookies smell.. omgg.. canno tahan.. seriously want to puke ady...

and then, alex told my mom not to be so hyper.. cause the more hyper you are, and then if suddenly a SMALL problems slaps your face, you're gonna be down to nothing.. which i think is occuring to me.. i was hyper last few days.. and small problems slap my face hard enough and made me emo.. like shit..

but my mom said.. "i thought, we are suppose to be happy.. life is ours, if we're not happy, then wat??"

that was her question.. but of course, me and alex, as teens know.. that.. life.. is not forever happy.. maybe for my mom, yes.. shopping everyday, baking everyday, dancing everyday.. there were no problems for her to worry.. no financial problems, having a great husband like my dad and having such great son in australia who just graduated in his degree and is in second semester in masters.. his girlfren, who will come to go shopping with her whenever she is free..

another son, who is happy go lucky all the while..
and comes to me..

her daughter that LOOKS happy on the outside.. and doesnt give her much problems..

obviously wat's her problems???

No comments: