Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Friday, October 31, 2008

*o*

ermmm.. i THINK i got your meaning.. jiajun.. jiajun.. you know what the heck is he doing??? he is like a mad person.. keep on saying HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH... HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!

and i BET with my life he is not laughing.. he just keep HAHAHAHAHAHAH-ing to make me laugh.. wow.. i THINKKKKk its so working =.=... ==.==""

and then, when he is tired of HAHAHAHAHAHA-ing then he will go back to "haizzzzzz" then ask the same question again.. which is.. why vyvyan this, why vyvyan that?? wahliao.. i see also.. my godddddd....... keep asking the same thinggg..

i'm so sick of them ady larrr.. so dun ask me anymoreee... first, the "people", then, that guy, then, that girl, then, the OTHER guy.. wahliao.. its gonna make my freaking precious head explode.. i wont care anymore larh.. i'm sick and tired being such a "caring" person..

you know.. i always say.. him.. or her.. as in. i dun say out the name.. then, just now.. i read all my olderrrr posts.. and then i didnt say the name.. i also dunno who i'm talking about ady... XD good.. erase bad memories.. let the doors behind us close..

hope tommorrow's activity can cheer us up.. no, not us.. its ME! s.a.n.d.r.a... yeah.. anyway.. i got to sleep.. i'm tired like.. SHIT! cause of the stupid hammering and drilling that was breaking my eardrums.. anyway, i'm gonna love myself back.. dun think dirty..

actually, there's nothing dirty.. BUTTT.. i think i mix to much with Niren they all ady.. they are freaking.. polluted.. my goddddd.. vyvyan also.. behind her innocent eyes.. she is also polluted like shit.. goddd.. anyway... got to go..

bye~ *o*

No comments: