Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Friday, October 24, 2008

freaking sleepyy..

currently, i'm lying on my friend's freaking cosy bed on his freaking cosy room using his freaking chun-ted laptop.. and playing his freaking guitar at the same time..

damn nice.. i think... i'm gonna fall asleep any second now.. i'm so freaking tired!!! all my family members are like downstairs.. chit chatting.. and eating secret recipe cakes~~...

and my stupid fren just came in to the room and just scared the shit out of me.. thanks to him.. my sleepy mode ended.. yishhh.. no no.. it... c.. comiinngggg.. baccckk..

dey.. cannot tahan di.. seriously damn sleepy.. just had my dinner with my family frens and the super chun-ted biy who is super chun-ted in piano.. he just came back from UK... cause he got a scholarship... and he is freaking good in piano.. i have to admit.. he is hundred times better than renny, million times better than me.. he played the piano in my house.. and he play like.. chopin?? bach?? beethoven?? yeah.. and what?? he is only freaking 10 years old!!! you have to seriously believe me.. and his mom asked me what grade i'm in.. and i said.. grade 7.. and you know what's he reaction??

"wahhh!!! so goodd..."

all i could do was =.=.. he is like super good.. super super perfect in piano and he is "wah-ing" at my freaking grade 7.. he is probably grade 20.. if there's grade 20.. ... 

okay.. now we are going to go for an evening walk.. i mean.. night walkk... b.. but.. i'm so darn sleepyyy.. but still.. have to gooooo.. familiessssss outing.. kay.. byeee...~~ 

ta to the ta.. ta-ta~~

No comments: