Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 18, 2008

>.<

currently, i'm in my cousin's house...

wat i do there??? sleep.. and online..
and??
walk around...
and??
play with the baby...
and???
lie on the bed..
and??
dream of getting 7A's..
and???
rot to death..
AND
getting sick to death...

yeah, so that's wat i did...

mameeee~! where everyone go??? sobsss.. no one online.. no one to disturb.. so..?? let me blog.. and also that explains why i blog so much.. easyyy..

cause.i.am.bored.

on the way here just now, which is so darn freaking far, subanggg.. and my mom told me this.. that make me feel o.o....

she said...

"You're alone in this world!!!! You have to control your own music in life, no one else can help you...."

uhuh.. rightt.t.... alone??? i have my friends!!! but yeah, actually, i get what the heck she meant.. but it pisses me off.. who cares?? to sick to be pisseed addyyyy...

aihhh... nothing to do.. can like someone entertain the shit out of me.. boring like shit..
somehow.. i look forward to tommorrow's duty... why?? cause i get to go freaking OUT.. kesian righttt?? yeah, i thought so too... =((

No comments: