Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

stupid guitar...

mammeeeee~~~ my fingertipss.. is so painnn!!! now.. i'm typingg.. its like so freaking numb.. thanks to the freaking guitar!!!! arghhhh!!!!

so damn difficult.. instead of learning guitar properly, i go pluck the bleeding love song on the guitar.. ahahahahahXDDD....

i ask my dad to teach me.. then he play play play.. then in the end, he syok sendiri and he didnt teach me.. enjoying himself onlyy =.=.. at least, he is much better than alex in guitar.. ahahahaha.. he teach me the chords.. but he change his fingers damn freaking fast.. HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO SEE?!?! yishhhhh!!!

wahliao.. my fingers still painn!!! jajajajajaja!!!! sobsssss...

i feel like banging it and throwing it.. but i will get killed by alex.. XDDD... neverminddd.. gambate!! i cant believe i cant handle this freaking guitar.. today, i also learn how to play the gu zheng.. and played the curse of the golden flower song.. nice weyh!! thanks to renny.. i learn it in 5 minutes only.. ahahhaahahXDDDD... i want to play the freaking guitar.. but its freaking difficult.. and its making my fingers freaking pain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! arghhhh!!! so freaking frustrated.. yish..


and guess wat?? keanloong ask me to teach him guitar...

HE THINK I FREAKING GOOD ARRHH?? I'M NOT EVEN FAMILIAR WITH THE STRINGS!! AND I JUST LEARN BY MY OWN!! AND I DUN EVEN.. !@#$%^&*()..

AHHHHhhhhhHHHHHHHHHH~~~!!!!

CRAZYY MANNN.. HE JUST SAID, "sand, teach me guitar. i gtg. dinner.bye."

o.o uhuh... =.=.. wat am i suppose to say... wthhh???

why everyone i talk to go dinner now??? wthhh.. finee.. i also "dinner..." yishhh..

No comments: