Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 25, 2008

G.R.E.A.T.

GREATTT!! NOW EVERYONE IS HATING ME!!! ISNT IT SUCH A THINGGG FOR US TO CELEBRATEEEE???? THEY SHOULD PARTYYYY!! CAUSE THEY GOT RID OF THIS STUPID USELESS GIRL... WHICH IS.. NAMED SANDRA CHEAH!!! UGHHHHH!!!!!

YOU KNOW WHAT?? WHY DONT JUST EVERYONE DONT TALK TO ME SO THAT I COULD JUST ROT TO DEATH.. AND DIE OF LONELINESS?? ARGHHHH!!!! STUPID FREAKING PPL WHO DUN STUPID FREAKING CARE.. LIKE ALMOST EVERYONEEEE!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! everyone is freaking not replying me and seem not interested in talking to me anymore.. so,

FINE!

you know what?! this is what happens if someone didnt go out since AFTER PMR with friends..who are freaking busy all the freaking time...

so, for me..
shopping is the solution.. i am so going shopping RIGHT FREAKING NOW! i cant stand not going out!! and its seriously making me freaking mad!!! arghhhhh!!! arrhhhhhh!!

anyone who blocks my way right now will be sent to heaven.. and.i.mean.it... arghhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my chorus of my blog.. is so damn freaking suitable for me.. when it goes.. "and i'mmmmmmm so loneeeelllyyyyy"

No comments: