Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Monday, October 20, 2008

sorrrieee~~

i didnt know so many ppl still love me.. XD

today, i was near the music room the whole day after school, listening to jarrett they all practice.. then later on, i just hang around there and decided not to go to the farewell party cause the person i dont want to see was there.. so after, hanging out with they all, suddenly, Keanloong burst into the music room and called me out.. i thought wat happen.. then he said my bro is here and everyone is finding for me and evrything.. all i could thought was, "so??"

LATER DID I KNOW THAT, i stood like a statue when i heard my name announced through the PA system.. all i could think was.. 3 words...
OH>MY>GOD!

Then i found out that the whole universe was looking for me.. and then Niro saw me.. she was hugging me like.. nobody's business.. and i was still blur, as usual.. no, not usual..

then everyone was like " where the hell you went?!"

"errrrr~~~~>>>>>......."
to be continued...

well, anyway, special thanks to ppl like SHEAU HWA(she bising like shit), zun zen, Low, Niro, Keanloong, Kienyooong, adeline and arigg..

SORRY, YOU GUYS...
really sorry..
=(
sorry for making you guys worry like SHIT!..
sorry..

on the other hand, you guys also got your revenge laaa.. because i got scolded like shit from my brother.. yishhh.. fine fine.. sorry, pplllllll~~~~~~

oh, before that, alex went to the music room, i told Melvin that he was my brother, but he didnt believe. too bad.. in the car, i asked alex how he know melvin and it turns out to be Melvin's brother is my brother best buddy,... and melvins' ELDER brother, is my elder's brother junior.. and some kind of commotion with the yada yada yada... so practically.. my family, know melvin's family.. like.. so much.. it really shocked me..

yeah, so practically, that's all..

but something , some words.. made me think.. i didnt think he would say that.. ouch!... fine, i thought.. it really got me into deep thoughts though.. until when alex ask me to buy him mc donalds, i can pay the cashier, and walkaway WITHOUT the food...

then suddenly, as i was walking towards the car, then suddenly, i thought about the food.. "where is it??" when i turned back, i saw the cashier looking at me.. like i'm somekind of freak.. so i quickly take the food, apologised and say that i'm a lil' crazy, and quickly go...

yeah.. that's it..

anyway.. just wanted to say sorry to you guys, you know, the first thought that came through my mind when i know every single human being in school was looking for me.. i thought.. i just thought..

"oh, someone still loves me.. there IS people who really care bout me..."


that's good, right??

THANKS, YOU GUYS...

No comments: