Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Friday, October 17, 2008

Post #11 of the day =(??

shit.. kena tagged by Niro ady.... fine.. i will do it.. just for the sake of making record posting 10 posts in a day.. and to cover my emoness...

Rules and Regulations:- Each player in this game starts off with 15 odd habits, habits or little known facts about themselves.- People who get tagged HAVE TO do this tag and also to copy these rules.- At the end, ten people HAVE TO be chosen to do the tag and their names have to be listed.


fact 1- i'm emo now, so i will say, i'm very easy person to get emo.. eventhough its a little bit things.. and if someone close to me is emo, i emo also.. so.. i'm an emo queen.. but Niro is the emo king.. the ACE...

fact 2- i can be really hyper.. and i mean REALLY.. and it gets on ppl's nerves when i'm hyper, which i dun really care cause i.am.hyper.. cause i dont use my brains when i'm hyper.. its somewhere in the other part of the world. so when you're emo, dun come to me when i'm hyper.. if not, i'll get a slap on my face..

fact 3- i love to blog.. like duh, if not, why would i even do this bloody tag.. (sorry, i'm emo-ing)

fact 4- i love my friends.. and my pet siblings like so damn freaking much... cause i know they are always there for me all the time.. =)

fact 5- i am feeling very sick right now, not feel.. I AM SICK!! which sucks.. cause after PMR , i'm suppose to enjoy my freaking life..

fact 6- i'm in desperate to go out.. shopping or watch movie or go somewhere.. just.. somewhere.. i dun wanna stay freaking at home and alll i could do is. blog.

fact 7 - i really hate people who talks on ppl's back.. (backstabbers), who is so damn freaking innocent in front of you.. but at the back, its like evil-er than devils...

fact 8- i am single.. >.<>

fact 9- i really do care bout promises.. it really matters to me.. yes, i know, it usually only matters to a 5 year old kid.. promise to buy sweets after injections.. bla bla.. but still.. it really does matters to me..

fact 10- i really have friends that are really there for me.. and i mean really there.. i have a lot of friends who i can trust.. eventhough, they may break it out sometimes, but, who cares?? as long they were there for me. when.i'm. in.need.

fact 11- i love myself.. say whatever you like, but i still love myself.. sometimes, i always say i hate myself.. but that's not permanent.. i love myself... =) i love being who i am.. and if a person dont like me, but likes me, and want me to change just for that freaking person, i would say,"no, thank you.." deal with it.. its me and me.. there's no me and another freaking weird sandra.. too bad..

fact 12 - PMR is OVER...

fact 13- i dont care bout him anymore. (bullshit).. FINE! maybe, a bit.. just a little bit.. just a tiny wincey winny bit.. kay?! arghhh!!

fact 14- because Melvin always say he is jealous, so, fact number 14 is, I LOVE MELVIN.. but its number 14.. XP

fact 15- i hate THAT thing... arghhhhhhh~~~

i tagggg- whoever who wants to do it... cause i dun wanna susahkan orang to do this bloody tag (mind me, still a bit crazy..)

kay.. done... but i am still feeling-less.. aihhhhhhh...


No comments: