Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Friday, October 17, 2008

Post #1 of the day =P

TODAY... I HAD SO MUCH FREAKING FREAKINGGGG FUN IN SCHOOLLL,....ISH.. TOO BAD LARHH... NOT MANY PPL STAYBACK.. SO ME, ZUNZEN (at last i call her zunzen..-.-), KEAN LOONG AND CHENG KEN LEPAK AROUND THE SCHOOL...

so, we went to 7 eleven at first... kean loong.. my goddddd... like puteri lilin mannn.. little bit sun only, like he's gonna melt... keep asking chengken to block the sun for him.. -.-.. god... and then.. in 7 eleven, zunzen and me bought drinks.. while she was choosing sweets... i paid for her drink too.. then she didnt notice that she paid ONLY for the sweet... then i ask her to check, then she was like "omggg...." then i say.. "nevermind, nevermind.. dun care,.. faster go out.. faster faster.. free drinks..."

then she was like "hah?? serious arrr??"

then i push her out.. then kean loong and cheng ken was looking at me.. going.. -.-.. cause they saw me paying.. then when they told her.. she was like" harh?? serious arrr???" damn funn like shit...

then we hang around.. kacau everyone.. help teacher.. when they abandon me, i saw niro.. then we were like greeting cik fadzelah.. then she said, "mari, tolong saya..." when we follow her, she said... "tolong tekan butang lif untuk saya..."

we were like =.="""""""" swttttttt~~~~ hahaXDDD

but later we went and collect all the clocks we used during exam... and the papan tanda.. the kawasan larangan thingggyyy.. and then.. renny, my life saviour helped me.. actually.. not help me.. is i push all my chores to him.. ahahahahaahXDDDD.. cheng ken and kean loong suddenly menjelma also.. then we were like helping teachers.. hahaXDDD

then.. all the guys abandon me and zunzen... so we loiter around the school.. went to kacau the form 2's... damn fun.... ahahhahahaha.... pics are to be uploaded laterrrr~~~ cause now using the laptop.. malas mau upload... so, later~~!!

kay kay... let me go to the next post...

No comments: