Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Friday, October 31, 2008

the event thingy..

today, my day started well.. well enough for me.. at leasttt.. something changed A BIT.. melvin and jarrett and priya did goooddd on the stage?? =) before that..i had fun with puiyi and the other form2's in bilik serba.. jakun-ed there.. XD.. practically.. my mood was happehhh the whole day..

until.jarret and vyvyan. emo. like. shit.

i dunno why.. and you know how frustrated to NOT know what the hell is happening?? yishhh..

arghhhh!!! so damn freaking frustrated.. okay.. i'm going nuts.. oh, and you know what?? actually i just realised.. i only eat one meal a day.. weird.. i dont feel hungry.. okay..i know.. its not good.. XDD.. but.. its not my fault.. ugh!

my house is so damn noisy.. i cant even sleep.. my mom's friends are here.. and outside my hosue.. kept going "dong.. dongg.. dongg" cause of that stupid gate thingy.. yish.. haizz..

malas wanna post more ady..

"someone's watching over me..~~"

No comments: