Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

tell me.

everytime i see that person,
i just wonder,
wonder what happened..

wondered..
what did i do??
what did i say??

i really don't know..
if you dun wan me to do what i am doing,
then tell me,
dun just walkaway like that,
dun be irresponsible..

how would I KNOW,
all of a suddden,
communication breakdown between us..

i really wonder..
how could this happen??
why this happened??

T.T

tears is still rolling down my cheeks,
still blur in this commotion,
still wondering,
what actually..

happen..

*sigh*

please dont do this to me,
it really.. hurts me..
dun be like that,
you promised me..

everytime i see your name or see you,
it just hurts me,
a lot..

and i remember,
you saying that,
when someone post about you,
somehow,
you know that person is talking about you..

yeah, i am.
i am talking to you..

i just want to know why..
dun just give me a blank space and expect me to answer it myself,
i'm not capable enough..
i admit, i suck.

No comments: