Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

ways to lose weight..

today, is the first time i see a guy shed tears when he was telling me stuff... omggg.. i didnt know what to do.. i have TOTALLY NO EXPERIENCE in that.. he was also making me cry ady.. listening to his sad sad sad story... aihhhh~~~~

WOW>... i tell you today, i think i lost like a hundred kg?? cause i was running around the school like shit after school... first.. i went to see the ppl practice their performance.. then later.. keanloong ask me to call vyvyan.. then i see.. her class, nobody.. so i ran to jiajun's class to ask him.. then he also dunno.. then i ask where is melvin... he say bilik seni.. so i ran to bilik seni cause jarrett asked me to go there.. i thought he told me bilik muzik.. i went but i couldnt find them.. so i ran to bilik seni.. then, they weren't there.. so later on, i decided to go back to see the performance.. on the way.. someone told me, they all were in bilik rehat guru.. so i ran to bilik rehat guru.. but the teachers are practicing singing with them.. so i dun wan to kacau.. so i went back up...

it was 1.50pm.. then renny wanted to go back.. i was also suppose to go back.. but i thought i stay for about like 5 more minutes.. then, when it was 1.55pm, i make my way to the entrance... then suddenly, i remember the stuff for the foodsale, i left in bilik pameran... then i ran to bilik pameran.. its so darn freaking far.. ran up, and it was locked!!

i scared my mom will scold me for not bringing back the stuff so i quickly then i went down, to put my bag in the car, and tell my mom to wait for awhile... after putting my bag, i ran to the office to get the bilik pameran key, but the clerk say its with puan song or puan martini.. and the clerk dun let me go through the office to their room, so i ran out from the office and make my way to puan martini's room.. then i got the key, i ran up to bilik pameran.. its like the OTHER END!!!.. run run run.. at last.. i reach there, then i couldnt find the key.. i try and try and try.. and suddenly, the thing pop up in my head, the stories bout the bilik pameran.. the scarryy onesss... OMGGG.... there were like so many freaking sounds..

then when i got the lock open.. i looked around and saw the stuff was at the other end of the room.. near the scarrryyy door.. then i ran ran ran... take it, and quickly go... i was like runninggg like shit towards the door.. quickly lock it, and ran to my mom's car, and put it in first.. then i ask her to wait for awhile...

i ran back to puan martini's room and gave her the key.. dammit.. its like the other end... the when i reached there.. the room was FREAKING LOCKED.. and she wasnt there..!!! so i ran back to the office.. and went to her room going through the office and put the key on puan song's table.. then i have to run to THE OTHER END to go back =.=... i was DAMN FREAKING TIRED>... puiyi was like seeing me running in and out in and out.. ahahaha.. XDD..

i could barely catch my breathe when i got into the car.. i told my mom... then i was like telling her while catching my breathe.. then she was like "cool down first la..." then when i told her the whole story.. YOU KNOW WHAT SHE TOLD ME?!

"you could have collect it tomorrow... i dun need it.."

!@#$%^&*()!!!!!!!!!! wthhhhhhh....

then... later, i had lunch with her.. i talked bout renny to her.. told her he is my husband.. bla bla bla... then she say.. omggg.. the mother will cry having you this kind of daughter-in-law... i was like "WHAT?!"

she say, i am very rude, rough.. yada yada yada... i had so much lecture in the car.. and i was trying to convince her i am sweet, demure, polite... and good.. and nice.. and bla bla bla... all the good stuff... she was like "POLITE?!?!"

then she was like, "no wonder no guys like you..."

o.o i was like "no guys like me?? eh, excuse me, everyone loves me okayh!! i tell you arr.. all the guys arrr.. wah.. like me until like.. wah.. crazy adyyy..."

i can see her face.. was like.. =.=...

ahahahahahXDDDDDDDD damn funny like shit.. i got no boyfren, she bising say no guys like me, i got boyfren, she will scream at me.. nola.. she wont.. but still.. she will give me THE LOOK... the look that all mothers gave when they got to know you have a boyfren.. my mom arrr.. seriously.. i dunno wat to say ady.. speechless..

No comments: