Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Friday, October 31, 2008

ughhh!!

When I was coming back from school, me and alex were like singing “happy ending –mika” in the car.. and he was like, “you sing the guy voice and I sing the girl’s voice.” And so, out of boredness, I did..and I THINK, that was called transsexual duet.. mm-hm…

I came back from school and I was damn freaking tired.. so, I was sleeping soundly until when I was awaken by the sounds of hammering and drilling in and out of my house.. I am having renovation on the outside of my house.. argh.. I was wishing somekind of dragonball charaters would just ABUGEN them away.. I was like taking the pillows and covering my ears, but nothing seem to work… so I just decided to get my freaking butt up and do something that doesn’t require quietness.. ugh!

I am so annoyed by the hammerings and drillings.. even i was bathing, sleeping, walking, blogging, and chatting.. or even SITTING DOWN.. I can always feel the freaking vibration.. like somekind of HIROSHIMA or NAGASAKI bomb dropped down in my house for dunno how many hundred times.. mygodddd.. its so damn annoyinggggg!!!! Arghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, I know, that thanking god is appreciative enough cause I get to go to tuition NOW.. I’m DYING to get out of this freaking noisy house.. and my mom’s friends pulak sedang playing mahjong and bising bising bising.. arghhH!!! My MOM doesn’t play mahjong.. she doesn’t know how to play mahjong.. but her friends COME to my house, to play mahjong.. while my mom just do her stuff… like, wth… my goddd!!! Damn freaking noisy..

Kay, need to go for tuition now.. chaozzz..zz..zz..

Zzzz -.- zzzZ

No comments: