Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Monday, November 10, 2008

11/11/2008

tomorrow's 11 November which is my parent's anniversary but my mom is spending her day in the hospital.. today and tomorrow.. she need to be admited for some check-ups and stuff.. yesterday, she was like vomiting like shit and blablabla.. so yeah, kesian my dad.. ahhahaXDD

lol.. just got to know bout Derek's girlfren.. OMG!! so funny.. he is like, with this girl, who goes for latin dancing classes with him.. which is my close friend's ex-gf.. then my ANOTHER fren punya ex.. then now, with him.. godd!! damn funny like shit man.. i dunno why but i find it REALLY SUPERRR FUNNYY!! plus, he always tease me with that edbert, so , now it's payback time, babeh! yeahhh mannn!!! hhahahahaha XDDD

okay, i wanna do the tag, chaoz!

No comments: