Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Short post =)

okay, i'm fine ady.
thank you.. zunzen.

well, i went for chinese class just now, and after that Uncle Chung (pinky's dad) called.. according to pinky, the father is too bored.. in the car, and keep calling everyone one by one.. he tried to prank call me, but unfortunately.. i got his number in my phone..

oh, did i mention to you about last night?

yesterday, in the afternoon, dahla the sounds of the constructions in my house is killing me.. then AT NIGHT PULAK, there's those SOMEKIND of ppl.. around my house.. go KARAOKE! my god!!! their voice.. my god!!! like the 4 amanah guys singing.. i mean, seriously!!! they are shouting through the mic.. not singing! they are insulting singers!!! insulting DELTA GOODREM, TAYLOR SWIFT, PCD, BEP... ugh!!! my god!! and it was middle of the night!!! i so want to go and slap the shit out of them man!! ugh!!

anyway, i'm KINDA busy now..

chaoz!!

No comments: