Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Fat pigggyy

just came back from eating dinner with Pinky.. she's always sick.. ugh! anyway, who cares, alex and I had fun making fun of her.. of her blur case-ness.. seriously.. my god.. i dont know its the medicine.. or its her brain that is making her think slower day by day.. ahahhhaXDDD

we.ate.wildboar.

ha.ha.. i didnt know what eat was.. and then alex said it was wildboar.. i was like.. yeah yeah, wadeva.. i took it, i didnt eat, but i told pinky its nice.. and ask her to try.. she took a bite.. and i look at her.. "nice arh??" then she was nodding her freaking blur head.. then i took a bite, and i was looking at her.. she was like, "whaat??"

"err.. pinkyy, the THING you're eating.. its wildboar.."

she immediately stick her tougue out and said,"WHY YOU DIDNT TELL ME??!!!" acting stupid, i said.. "oh, i didnt know.." hahaXDD

and then.. i took her phone.. wakaka! but she snatch it and said, "you already murder me that day.. (sh knows the story.. haha.. i took a phone and made a guy think wrongly.. actually.. i did that.. twice. =] ) so, I'm not giving you my phone anymore! you see arr.. next time, when i get your phone.. haha, it's your turn to die.. "

immediately AFTER she said that, i took out my phone, and slam it on the table for her with an attitude.. ahahhahahaXDDDDD and said, "take larh!"

then she was like.. "errrr.. okayy.." and she look through my contacts.. and try to threaten me by saying, "hmm.. who should i start with... (with her evil smile)"

then i said, "why dun you check my message.. and then see who i message most.. .. and then you decide.. okay???"

she was like O.O and i was like =)

then she saw, most of my message was from joeh meng.. and she thought, HE was a SHE.. means, she thought, he was a girl, that made me laugh like shit! hahahaXDD

okayy. yadayadayada.. i shall stop.. =) goodbyez!

No comments: