Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Think =)

I have a sudden urge to jump on my bed.
I havent been this crazy for so long.
If my bed falls apart, its not my fault =)
shh.. dun tell my mom =D
alex says i'm always too dramatic,
but,
hey, honey,
look,
Life IS an episode of YOUR OWN drama=)
i have and advice for you, kid.
"If you love her, let her go.. or love's gonna get you DOWN.."
I love Mika =)
you HAVE to let her go.
seriously.
hey,
if someone who is around our age tells you things like,
"I've found my true love,
he/she is my the other half,
he/she gives me reason to live,
I can't live without her/him"
sorry to tell you,
but!
i can assure you its bullshit=)
BECAUSE!
both you and me know that,
the relationship we are talking about at THIS age,
its a nono long relationship.
and if you disagree with me,
honey,
i will advice you to,
RE-think..
do you seriously think you guys will be together during college? well, maybe.
but marry each other in the end?
think, baby, think.
=)
I'm know one person, will agree with me 100 percent, right? siewjin?

No comments: