Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Friday, November 21, 2008

T.T ugh! T.T

i wanna kill myself,
i wanna murder myself,
i wanna strangle myself,
i wanna hit myself,
i wanna kick myself,
i wanna punch myself,
i wanna slap myself,
i wanna smack myself!

I, SANDRA CHEAH MEI TENG! had broke MY life record.. to practice my piano this WHOLE DAY!!! like shit!!!

i seriously,
crack my head to think of the sharps and flats,
break my fingers to practice,
blind my eyes on the keyboard,
deaf my ears of the shitty sounds till the beautiful sounds i played,
break my spine, cause of sitting straight ALL THE TIME!

i practice my piano LIKE SHIT! cause, my mom PROMISED me she will ground me and FORBID me to go to camp and ruin my life, IF my piano teacher complaints AGAIN!!! so, i turn over a new leaf, and practice practice practice AND MORE PRACTICE.. at last! at 7.00pm, i was ready for the battle.. =.="

then, at 7.08pm, i waited.. then i went, "eh? where's my phone???"

and THAT's when my life changed!!!!! cause of the message sent at 5.30pm said,

"Hi sandra, I'm not feeling well today. have to cancel class. sorry. will only see you on monday."

jajajajajaja!!!!!! ohmygodd!! like seriously!! wth?! its the first time in my life, i left my phone NOT with me.. and THIS happen!! what the!?!?!? AND i was planning to tell my teacher to NOT to come on Monday cause of the campfire in MBS...!@#$%^&*()

NABEIII!!!!!!!

not only THAT.. when i was telling my mom.. no.. moaning.. that my piano teacher is coming, and i practiced the whole day.. guess what she said,

"good larh! you can practice more, you played like ghost only, ting ting tang tang, so difficult to hear.."

O.O wth!!!! being so emotional, for kena look down on my hard work... guess what i replied?

"You know nothing about piano, so you dont talk! I practiced everything and my SCALES! you dont know how to listen, then dont talk, okayh?!"

i was so freaking angry! therefore, you cant blame me!

No comments: