Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

What is it?

weirdly,
i dont feel good today..
its nothing like yesterday,
in fact,
totally opposite from yesterday.

something's bothering me,
i dont know what.

could it be my mom's operation?
no.
I dont think so. It not that.

me, getting angry cause i cant go out today?
no.
I'm not that selfish.

the sounds of construstion outside my house?
no.
the blaring of my music is loud enough to cover those hammering and drilling sounds.

i had not eat my breakfast?
no.
i'm cool with that.

i didnt sleep well enough?
no.
i slept for 10 hours.

i'm missing my juniors?
yes, but not until the extend cause i just saw them yesterday.. so,
no.

i'm missing my friends?
not yet. and i'm seeing them soon. so,
no.

muscle pain and CRAMP like shit cause yesterday play with those stupid yellow bars withour warming up?
maybe.

but, its still not that..

his.. miss call?
THAT was lucky.. i left my phone NOT in my room.. so, i didnt know he called.. i just saw this morning. and.. yeah.. .. .. .. but, still its not that which is bothering me.. so,
no.

i dont know la.. i just have some bad feelings.. maybe, its cause i'm so lonely NOW.. that's why i want to go to school.. when i'm at home, i willl think of stupid things.. hmm.. its like

in school, i'm hyper.
at home, i'm emo.

conclusion, i cant stay at home.. i love making ppl laugh with my stupid acts and lame jokes.. cause it makes me laugh.. who cares, if my laughter was fake or real? at least, i smiled =)

not like now.. ugh! seeing my face, i look like slapping it.. its so feeling-less..

No comments: