Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

crap crap crap

just came back..

just now, me, alex and vivian went to Jusco.. vivian followed me back after mr. roy's.. me and alex couldnt stop fighting.. and all vivian could do was just laugh and laugh and laugh at our crappy acts..

me and alex enjoyed bullying vivian.. it was so funny.. we force her to eat ice cream and stuff.. and when she went back.. me and alex was like, "kesian her lar.. we bully her so much.." hahaXDD then we were like, sure the next time, she dun dare to follow us back ady.. ahhahaXDD

then before that.. during mr.roy's tuition.. we laughed so much.. cause emily went crazy.. kept asking for that guy's name.. emily, i know you like him larrrrr.. dun denyyy.. ahahahhhaXDDD

my score with mr roy- 2:0

i'm leadinggggg!!! hahaXDD

anyway, i dun wanna crap so much ady.. chaoz!

No comments: