Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Worst Case Scenario

Yesterday night was seriously the worst case scenario.. i was chatting happily with so many ppl on msn.. then i wanted to have my dinner.. so, i went down and ate.. when i came out.. there were SO MANY conversations.. so i tried to reply them.. but all of a sudden.. my computer hang.. only my mouse can move..

i tried ctrl+alt+dlt,
nothing happen.. still hanged..T.T

i plug out the internet,
nothing happen, still hanged..T.T

only the mouse can move.. so i keep click here and there.. then SUDDENLY the MOUSE cannot move ady.. i was like WTH!!!!!T.T

then i plug out the mouse,
nothing happen, still hanged..T.T

i press the off button for dunno how long
nothing happen, still hanged..T.T

i was like so scared.. sure my brother scold me like shit.. but.. i was out of ideas.. so i called alex.. and yeah, i was good in prediction.. i got a piece of him.. then he said, "it's your fault, you do it yourself.. i dunno anything." then he went into his room again.. =.=

so, i sms-ed jialun and asked for help cause he was so "pro" in computers.. all the stuff he asked me to do.. i already DID it.. like for a million times.. but still i tried EVERY SINGLE THING HE ASK ME TO TRY.. i gave up and listened to him to wait for the battery to be dead.. so i was sleeping beside the laptop and wait and wait for some changes.. well,

nothing changed...
=.=

and then.. he ask me to take the battery out.. my leg was so freaking pain.. my muscles were aching LIKE SHIT.. so, nevermind.. i go and find the screwdriver all around my house.. but it was too freaking big.. so.. i ran.. no, i was on my knees.. dragging myself around the house to find smaller screwdrivers.. still, it was too big.. so i ran down and up.. WHICH WAS TORTURING ME IN THE PROCESS.. at last, i found a screwdriver THAT FITS! yeah..T.T

and the worst of the worst comes is when..

I COULDNT GET THE SCREW OUT! cause it was so damn freaking tighttt!!! i use all the strength i have.. i was so DARN SLEEPY.. i was trying so hard to keep my eyes open.. you seriously cant imagine how tired i was.. i was replying his sms with my eyes closed! if got spelling errors, dun scold me.. i was THISSSS close to taking the screwdriver to stab myself rather than opening the thing and take the freaking battery out...T.T

at one point.. i was seriously so desperate.. i pressed EACH AND EVERY KEY ON THE KEYBOARD.. or watever button.. but.. still T.T

nothing changed =.=

i finally gave up! after after 75 minutes which is equivalent to 75X 60=4500 seconds, i gave up.. i was lying down on the floor ady.. seriously.. i'm not hiperbola-ing.. i was so ready for alex to shout, scream, kill and murder me.. i was almost crying ady..

at last, when he came out of the room, and saw me lying down like a dead corpse.. i had no more energy.. so i just point at the laptop.. with my eyes 3/4 closed.. then he was like scolding scolding scolding,"see! i told you ady.. yadayadayadayada" i had no energy to fight back.. so i just keep my bloody mouth shut..

yeah, i dunno whether i should call him a hero or my enemy.. he pressed a few buttons.. and the STUPID LAPTOP RESTARTED! my eyes immediately flash open WIDE and asked him what he pressed.. his answer was,

" shut up larh.. shut it down.."

and he walked away.. WTHHHHHHHHH!!!!! T.T.. he should've done that 4500 seconds ago..!!!!!! omg!! case closed..

but i felt guilty that jialun called me and said.. he couldnt reply.. cause his credit finish T.T.. i was like, "sorry sorry sorry..(with a super dead voice) and ah. okokokokokokoko" cause i was super tired.. and wished he put down the phone immediately.. cause i was 3/4 dead..

at last, i got to sleep soundly.. THANK GOD!

OH, AND JIALUN "THANK YOU" FOR SAYING I AM STUPID!!!! YES YES.. I AM!!! YEAH YEAH.. WADEVAAA... YOU TOO RIGHT?? I DID EVERY SINGLE THING YOU TOLD ME TO!! ISHH!!! I LOVE YOU FOR YOUR HELP.. BUT I HATE YOU FOR WHAT YOU DID AFTER YOU CALL ME..!! >.<

No comments: