Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Monday, November 24, 2008

Yesterday's dinner!

i love alex
i love alex
i love alex
i love alex
i love alex!!!!!

ewh, sound so sick... loving my own brother.. ahhahaXDD well, i lovED him for having a debate with my mom.. hey, why not, you guys go try to debate with ur parents on the title,

"Having relationships(gf and bf) is not wrong at this age"

well, so that was the title.. i tell you, in the car,.. they were SHOUTING their points.. not talking.. well, in the end.. obviously, alex won!!! *woots* soon, as my brother thought, my mom SURE will find backup wan.. so, she did.. we went to her friend's house to eat dinner.. wahliao! another debate.. but.. my mom's friend DIDNT really object on that title la.. i mean she did, but her son, derek, HAS a gf.. and they tease her everyday..

even when we were having dinner.. ahhahahahXDD it was so freaking funny.. nehhh.. the derek i used to tease jasmine with.. yeah, THAT derek.. ahahhahahXDD

then, later they had karaoke.. wahliao.. all i could do was =.=" they ask me to sing.. guess what was my reply...

"haiyorhhh!! its okay larhh!! I'm very low profile wannn!! i dun sing at houses.. i sing in HOTELS wan.. (which is true) this kind of thing.. haiya.. no need laahh.."

they were like, wth... .. but my dad sokong me and told them it was real and i won some singing competitions.. wakakaka!!! they were shocked... well, my MOM was shocked too.. she didnt know i was going to perform in Flamingo Hotel.. =.=" wth... ishh..

anyway, after that, me and derek played chess, obviously I LOST... i was playing like.. laugh laugh laugh, then move recklessly.. my brain wasnt with me that time =)

who cares? i mmg dun have one =)

anyway, chaoz!

No comments: