Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 30, 2008

T.T

ok.. i am damn damn damn damn damn TIREDDD!!!!

just came back from the yamaha practice.. try dancing 4 hours STRAIGHT.. my legs are so gonna break ady.. T.T... i NEED SLEEP!!

you see,

yesterday, me, siewjin and emily went to leisuremall to watch twilight.. then, we met dil, tharine, niro and tabitha.. then after the movie, me, siewjin, emily AND keanloong went to get sally's present which is.. 2 freaking cute hamsters.. then.. we came back to MY house.. and bathe.. get the cake, then went to sally's house..

and we parteh-ed like hell, earth and heaven.. then around 10.15pm, siewjin and emily followed me back.. then we cam-whored until 11.45-12.00 which is when siewjin's dad came to pick her up.. then emily stayed over night at my house..

we were talking and chatting and watching some movies until 3am.. and that's when my mom wake up.. i dunno why.. but my mom wake up in the middle of the night.. for.. nothing?? and stay up for the whole day..

anyway, then at 10.00am, emily's parents came to pick her up, so, i send her off, and i continue sleeping.. my parents and alex went to have breakfast.. so at 12.00pm, i woke up.. and i ate my branch.. clean my super messy room (but still no changes, still as messy as ever!) then got ready for my piano class which is 2-3pm, then at 3.30-6.00.. had practice.. so now, i'm SUPER DUPER EXTREMELY tired..T.T

and darn, i still havent get the dance steps right.. nabei............. T.T

anyway, yesterday in sally's house.. we were having.. lots and loads of fun.. i will post the pics later.. i'm NO energy at all..

goodnight =/

ps: its only 6.18pm.. i know you guys think that if i'm tired, why am i blogging.. well, yesterday, i was out the whole day, so i didnt post.. i feel super guilty.. cause i usually post every single freaking day.. so, yeah.. dun wanna talk to much ady.. chaoz!

No comments: