Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 27, 2008

lol... kids...

first thing i want to say is,

TWILIGHT IS OUT!!!!!!!

Sheau Hwa, Val and ade.. went to watch today.. i .. actually got the tickets for today.. but i didnt wanna go and watch.. i'll watch it laterrrr...

second thing is..

you know, there's this person, add me in msn.. and say she's from perlis and from somekind of SK bla bla bla.. and she's 15.. so she asked me how old am i.. and i SO KNOW its somekind of prank.. pls lar... where got SO MANY ppl all around malaysia add me?? first, from johor.. now, perlis.. wah.. i so famous arr? and mind you, my email, is such difficult to SIMPLY TYPE and add kind.. cause its a combination of my dad's company stuff.. so, it COMFIRM bullshitting.. so i told her i'm 31.. which she laughed..

so i went,
"you think being 31 is funny isit?"

i asked her how she get my email, she say she simply type and add herself.. so bullshit rightt?? then i didnt wanna talk to her.. cause ITS SO THE DAMN BULLSHITTING.. cause her email wrote.. vinie_gurls97@hotmail.com.. and she say she is 15?! god!!! she think i'm really stupid...

so i gave up, just when i wanted to block her.. she went.. "WAITTTT!!!!" and then she revealed herself.. at last... as derrick chan's cousin.. aka RENNY"S cousin.. like i give a shit.. =.="

she kept asking for MY phone number.. then i ask for what?? she say to message me.. what kind of stupid thing to say??

an eleven year old girl, asking a 15 year old.. her phone number, and the reason is to message her, while i dun even know her AT ALL.. god! pls larhh!!! kids... and she kept convincing me she is a girl.. well, to me, eventhought you're a girl, doesnt mean i have to give you my phone number rite?? god!!!

pls larh... ugh! sickening.. and NOW, i'm wondering, how the eric guy got my email?? cause my email, is not written on my friendster.. and he say he ONLY knew me from friendster.. god..

this world is filled with bullshits!
ugh!


No comments: