Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Innocent souls =)

okai.. i wanna post more about the duty we went today.. its gonna be a longgg post, think twice before reading it.. ahhaha XDD so, me, niro, tabitha, sin zhao and keanloong went for this duty in Dataran Merdeka.. the duty was suppose to start at 6.45am.. since i got scolded by sir the last time cause i came late, so today, i made sure i wont be late.. but sadly, i still reached HQ at 6.46am, exactly..

but, luckily none of the sir was there yet.. we waited.. and waited...

and waited..

and waited...

until like, 7.00am, but we still couldnt see any sir.. we got quite worried.. then at 7.05am, we see a motorbike flew in to HQ.. and an indian sir, named Anthony.. was like rushing like shit.. then he was like, "okok,.. divide urself into two lines, fill up ur name.. ... .." then we were also rushing.. we were late for duty.. then he was like, "faster faster, my boss marah me ady.."

then, he was like rushing the other members.. "faster larh, dei.." then suddenly i was laughing like shit.. cause he was using the word "dei" and it reminds me of what me and sheau hwa were talking about he other day..

then.. when we got into the ambulance, he drove a little and stopped.. he was like "okok, now, everyone, pray that we will be save and we wont die.." i thought he said that cause he is gonna drive super fast and he was joking, cause EVERYTIME we sit on the ambulance.. its always damn fast.. so, everyone laughed.. then suddenly he say, "OK! now, let's pray.." then he went..

"Dear Jesus,
Please protect us. We are here to save people. Let us save the needy people.
Amen. "

then all the members in the ambulance was like looking at each other, then a PESS girl was like "is it suppose to be like that??" then i was shaking my head.. "no.." but all of us were laughing like shit.. then, another driver, was kinda late, we were divided into 2 ambulances.. so, he was like saying in the ambulance, pointing at the other sir..

"you see that fatty, so slow! RUN FASTER LARH! LATE ADYY!" and we started laughing like shit. again.

reach the venue, he just picked Keanloong as the head, and stuff.. then, he ask tabitha to be the assistant of the other sir.. then he look around and pointed and said, "you! follow me! be my assistant!" then i was like o.o.. i turn to niro and sin zhao and made the T.T face...

so, i followed him EVERYWHERE>... and it was only me and him in the ambulance, then he ask me,

"have you took ur exam??"
"erm, not BFA.."

then he gave me the look, then he ask,

"do you know how to commence CPR??"
"yea.. i guess.."
"how many compression do you have to do in CPR??"
(getting scared) 30??
"you sure?!"
"erm.. yea??"
"oh.. okay.."

=.="

then he ask AGAIN,

"how do you start to commence CPR??"
"erm, first, i access for danger??"
"ah-hahhh.. then??"
"check for breathing and STUFFFF..."
"if no breathing??"
"give two quick blows??"
"and then??"
" i start to commence CPR larh!"

*after like very super longgg*

"dun bluff me larh!"

i was like o.o.. whaat?!.. ahahhaXDDD

then, later, we sent the members to stations.. two by two.. and then, suddenly one of the team doesnt have a kit.. so he was like.. so queit.. then i thought he is gonna burst.. after a VERYYYY LONGGG TIMEEEE.. the members were so scared.. i was also scared.. then he just kept queit.. like he is gonna burst... then, suddenly he went,

"okay.. sorry arh, erm, nevermind, you just follow me back, but next time remember to bring kit arh, girls.. sorry.."

then i was like, why the hell HE saying sorry for?? then i signal the girls to say sorry.. if not, later.. o.o.. i was like quite shock.. cause usually the sirs will always give us reallyyy BAD SCOLDING and shouting straight right to your face.. but, this sir, he didnt.. =)

thennnn, i seriously went around with him ALL THE TIME, niro and sinzhao were in one station.. tabitha and keanloong were together with THE OTHER sir, so, only left me.. T.T... everyone was laughing at me ady.. cause that sir always something like, permainkan me.. ahahha XDD but it was damn funnehhh!!

but, its like, if anything block the road or something, I HAVE to "JUMP"(according to his term) down from the ambulance and push those super heavy metal away for him..

when we were fetching those casualties.. actually, they are not casualties.. but they couldnt finish their race, as i already told you in the last post, they are spastic and half-abled ppl.. so, yeah.. i helped those ppl out.. the first guy.. he was spastic, he kept staring at me.. i gave him a bottle of water, and yeah.. he just sat there.. but its quite difficult to talk to him, its like talking to a 3 year old child.. then another guy came.. now HE is scaryyy.. he keeeeeppp looking at me.. seriously.. i was trying to ignore the STARE.. then when i look away, he was like tapping me and calling me, when i turned to him, he just look at me, then he kept to his business which was staring at my name tag.. =.="

then, when i had a chance, i quickly sat in front with the sir again.. XDDD i was so like.. "errr.. what do you wantt??" i know, i'm not suppose to be scared of them.. but.. it was a little bit awkard for me.. and they werent normal ppl.. its quite difficult to ask question in the event that time, cause i cant differenciate spastic and non-spastic ppl.. anyway, when the two guys got down from the ambulance.. they waved at me goodbye.. with a warm smile... awww.. they were such innocent souls..

then, when me and sir were looking for casualties all around with the ambulance.. many of them wanted to continue to run, eventhough they seem like, really cannot ady.. one of them was suddenly half paralysed.. but, they ran happily.. seriously.. they were smiling while running.. then we saw this girl,. was holding tabitha's hand.. and walking to the finish point.. she seem so happy... then sir was telling me, "that member is enjoying with that girl arh.." then i was laughing like shit.. then another time, Tabitha was like "where can i wash my hands??" then we were like.. simply pour water larhh.. then Niro told me that a child spat on her hand.. i was like WHAAT?@!? hahahahahh XDDD and i started laughing like shit again..

actually.. i dunno what event is this.. cause.. like, they were like selling puppies, plus antique car parade, plus Bukit Mertajam High School Alumni, plus Wheel-a-thon, and Jogathon Spastic.. so there was like so many things.. you WONT get bored during the duty..

there was this dog fashion show.. they were like SO FREAKING cute.. then there's this dog which dancing with the owner.. and seriously.. it seriously DANCE KAYH! i was like so shocked.. then the emcee was like announcing.. "okay.. we have a performance by this dog" then keanloong was like.. "faster! sandra! your turn!!" i was like.. =.=" what the helll!!!! i'm not a DOGG!!

the antique cars pulak CHUN-TED LIKE SHITT!! they seriously drift like shit.. so nice mann!! omggg!! i enjoy this duty so much.. sir was telling me about god.. there were another 2 girls with me.. then he asked one by one.. christian or buddhist.. then there were 2 buddhist including me and one christian.. then he asked, "is buddha your friend arh??"

then i said, "no.. its my GODD.. hahaha"
"not your friend??"
"nahh... just my BEST FRIEND..."
"ahh! yeahlarh! god must be your closest friends and yada yada yada.."

so many things about god god stuff.. we were like.. "erm.. what you tryin to say again?? hahahaXDD" then he teach me how to use the oxygen tank.. he was in a dilemma.. he dunno he wanted to bring the tank to the medical tent or not.. then he he gave me a "peace" sign.. and ask me to choose ONE finger.. obviously i choose the MIDDLE wan.. ahhahah XDD.. then he was like.. "haiya.. must bring down.." hahahahXDD seriously.. he was damn funnyyy!!!!

then, he ask me to get the kit from keanloong.. it was like at the other end.. then i was like kinda running there.. then he said.. "dun run!!.."

so, i jogged..

from the back, he shouted "SLOWER! take your time!"

then i was like dragging myself ady... ahhahah XDDD then he was like "arh.. yeah.. correct!" i was like ... .. seriously speechless adyy.. crazyy mann!! hahahah XDDD

then, when i was walking with him, i was like beside him ALL THE TIME.. then he ask me,

" do you know how to drive??"
"erm, i'm only 15!!"
"nono, can you drive??"
" i guess so, i can, but i cant!"
"nonono, i ask, a simple question, can YOU drive??"
"no."
"good.. simple answer =)"

i was like.. oo-kayyy.. ahahha XDD then he ask the same thing to the other members.. they answered the same as me... they cant drive,. then for sir, i voiced out,

"sir asked, a simple question.. can YOU drive?? not other question.." XDD

oh oh! and another part is SO FUNNYY!!!.. cause those chong hwa school and PESS st john members speak chinese.. then sir always said, "you scolding me arh!?"

then, the members will be like.. "no.."

"speak in ENGLISH! i must hear everything you say.."

it goes on like everytime he hears members speaking chinese.. which is like, ALL THE TIME>. ahahahaXDD.. then got one time, i'm in the ambulance with him, then he was talking on the phone with the other sir.. in Tamil.. then he asked me,..

"you know Tamil arh??"
(all i could think of is saying I LOVE YOU in tamil..) but i answered no..
then he said.. "luckily arh!!"
then i asked him back, "sir... you talk in Tamil, you scolding me arh??"
"then he said.. "nolarh!" and he was laughing like shit also..

ahhahahah XDDDD

at last, in the medical tent, when we were going back, i was like taking charge of how many members and bla bla bla.. kean loong kept laughing.. ISHHH!!!!! then sir was like,

"good duty, no casualty"

i seriously HAD SO MUCH FUN MANNNN!!!!!! i'm proud to be a St. John-er =D helping ppl, its much more fun that you could ever imagine..

"omg..
i'm so sad,
i'm dying,
i cant get good results,
i lose my friends,
i broke up with my boyfriend,
i fight with my friends,
my friend is not talking to me,
everyone is against me,"

tell me, what is all these bullshits compare to those spastic and disabled children?? those are nothing! not even a single dirt!

so,
slice ur brains open,
and think!

(more like i'm talking to myself.. nola nola.. jkjk..)

anyway, chowz!

No comments: