Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Friday, November 21, 2008

I'm not trying to suicide =.=

apa lah! stupid siewjin.. talk so much arhhh.. hahahaXDDD my new msn dp pic was the one i emo at sea.. and guess what valerie asked me, " you wanna drown or kill yourself is it??" i was like, what the?!

this morning so my god mann.. my cousin from singapore ask me to ask sheau hwa about those japanese stuff.. i was like helping them to communicate by talking to my cousin on MSN.. while talking to sheau hwa on the phone..

dunno why, just now, keanloong ask me to check the time available for madagascar2 in leisure mall.. so, being so smart.. and nothing to do, after i check, i told him, then i just simply press and book for fun for him, so i booked 6 tickets for him! hahahaXD i know i'm crazy,...


for val's and vivian's sick, they ask me to not put too much words in my blog and more pictures.. so, fine! i do it.. ahahahaXDD

hehe.. their performance.. =)

vyvyan trying to show she "can" play guitar.. XD

sz no.1 playing gu zheng..

sz no.2 playing gu zheng also.. i shall present you my NEW husband!!

through the bilik guru disiplin doors.. wakakaka!



awww.. puiyi.. she such a poor little girl.. she cant accept her phantom-like face.. she thinks her hands are much more hotter.. its okayy.. eventhough you look like a dog, also okay.. cause you have a really pretty girl beside you.. XD

now, she thinks she "can" play drum.. ahahhahXDD

hah, hah! CS-ing in school with jialun's laptop arhhh...

sinzhao *winks*, chengken *pukes*, suzanne *hugs*

only priya and jarrett posing.. the other two blur case.. hahahaXDD






awww.. she adores meeee..~~

we rock! eventhough we didnt.. ahahah

see no evilll, hear no evilll, talk no evilll~~


i TOLD you she adores me.. its a three pointed love.. the air loves her, she loves me, but i love the air.. hahhahaXDD

somehow, she DOES scare the shit out of me.. you see her innocent innocent face, but actuallyyy.. aihh... if i said, i scared, i have no chance to blog or even BREATHE anymore.. you should understand...
OKAY! i want to post moree picsss.. butt!!! something really crazyyy just happen.. so i gonna blog bout that, then only continue with the pics, kayh??

No comments: