Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Monday, November 24, 2008

Another TAGG!!!

Instructions : Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
Dunno.. less than 27?? dunno larh! ish..

2. If you have the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one?
I just want to tell you that I love you VERY much.. and I wanna be with you forever..

3. If you were to be stranded on a desert island, who are the 3 buddies you would take with you?
wait, if I am stranded, why would i wanna pull my friends to get stranded with me?? well, but if that's the real question, i would take.. .. ... .. .. .. ... .. ... ... ... .. ..

i.. dont..really know... .. i would take everyone you see in my blog header...

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Around the world!

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
As i say in my last tags, i would like to have a super power to look at ppl through my mind.. and see what are they thinking exactly..

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
Kind of. not sure.. maybe.

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
Everyone around me.. no, EVERY SINGLE SOUL around me..

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
1 million is NOT a lot.. i will buy stuff for myself, and also for ppl's bdae.. and i meant, NICE STUFF.. and if extra, i will go on a holiday, if STILL got extra, i will keep it for my future..

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
If i meet someone that i love, no.. i won't.. i'm not THAT desperate.. but, i will just.. sit. and look.

10. List 3 horrible habits that you have.
-I talk too much crap that i annoy ppl in the end
-I cant live without going out.
-I love to eat =) seriously.. but according to alex.. i'm superr!! fat.. so, sobss.. ='(

11. What am I doing now?
Doing this tag, listening to songs, and thinking why the heck things is going the VERY WRONG WAY...

12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
People who backstab you, who says they love you, but actually they hate you.. ppl who always be angry for NO freaking reasons at a innocent person like ME who doesnt even know the stupid reason.. and ppl who is SO selfish.. not to tell other ppl what they actually want.. and make EVERY SINGLE SOUL around them DAMN MISERABLE.. mind me, i'm getting TOO emotional.. ugh@!!!!!!

13. What is your ambition?
Don't ask me this question.. i dont quite know yet.

14. What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?
one word, 2 syllable, 8 letters.

A-T-T-I-T-U-D-E-

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Being with ppl who i love..

16. Are you a shopaholic or not?
Hell yes!

17. What do you see when you look into a mirror?
the reflection larh! duh! but fine fine, i know what you mean, a girl, with broken hopes and filled with broken promises, surrounded ppl who SHE LOVE, but are dissapointed with THEIR acts..

18. Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
right now.. not really anyone.. maybe.. siewjin? actually.. not really larh.. my problems.. is SHARED wide around with everyone..cause its ALWAYS in my blog...

19. Who plays the important roles in your life? Why?
my pet-siblings- i need them as much as they need me..

my friends- without them, i dun think i have a life.

my family- who jokes like there's no tomorrow and makes me laugh my ass off!

my dog- who gives me the innocent innocent face.. and the sad sad face cause i never play with him.. =.=" i hate it... it makes me feel so guilty...

20. What animals do I love and why?
i love all the animals.. i mean ANIMALS.. not insect or those slimy slimy stuff.. i love them, cause i respect them, cause they too, have feelings.. rightt.. i'm talking like i can feel what they feel.. but i'm STILL telling the truth..

I tag:
-my b**ch
-vivian
-vyvyan
-trishala
-niro
-melissa
-valerie
-zunzen

no need to notify in you guys punya chatbox larh! you guys visit my blog everytime, also know ady larhh... hahahhaXDD okay fine, straight to the point, i am lazy.

SHIT!@!!@#$%^&*() i am late for the campfire!!! okok, chaoz chaoz!!!

No comments: