Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 6, 2008

an unforgettable day =)

Wahliaooo... today DAMN tired... in school, the whole day, me, dil, sally, gaik xuang, valerie, zun zen, shengrei, keanloong, chengken, tabitha, emily, vivian, puiyi, (who did i miss??, wait, let me check my camera) oh! renny and sinzhao=) anyway, we were playing volleyball and basketball.. damn funnyy weyh!!! especially muzammil.. gaik xuang pulled his pants downn!! hahaha XDD but he wore shorts inside and it was like bright yellow.. so it was like damn FUNNEEHH!!!! seriously,everyone was like lying on the floor laughing... but the volleyball competition was DAMN boringg.. we have to follow like ALL the rules.. and we kept rotatingg and rotating places.. it was like MYGOD! then later, after recess we continue to play.. after done playing vollleyball.. we decided to play ice and water but ended up playing pepsi cola.. i totally forgot about the game..

OHMYGODD!! i'm laughing like shit.. cause i remember sally syok sendiri and win the game.. DAMN FUNNN MANNN!!! ahahhah XDDD this should be the way after PMR.. we were seriously enjoying ourself every single minute in school today.. its the most unforgettable day i have ever had! =D we were like cam-whoring... ALL of us.. and we were seriously like.. 5 year old kid who is keen on power rangers and got power rangers toys for their birthday.. you get the hyperness?? we weree like jakunss.. best friends jakuns =)

and then.. me and zunzen went for an mission impossible task.. running around the school.. go to form2's classes and run out when teachers come in.. that time i remember.. teacher came in to 2c.. then she was scolding one boy.. so me and zunzen was looking at each other.. i was at the back of the class.. so i quickly run and squad beside a girl and say "hi, longg time no see.." then she was like so blur.. then i say "ok! gtg! bye!" then me and zunzen ran out of the class and laugh our heads off.. =D

lalalala~~~ i'm so tired, cause after school.. my mom went to had lunch with me.. i was so tired.. so i slept in the car.. i went back.. i straight away slept.. then, remember i told you my house was on renovation.. yeah.. the sounds of hammering and drilling didnt bother me at all cause i was too tired.. and when i woke up, i was shocked.. the construction ppl were like right outside my window.. luckily my window was close.. but i was still like wth.. it scared the shit out of me.. XDD..

then went for mr.roy's tuition.. crapped a lot with emilyyy and viviannn!! =D came back around 7.50pm.. then quickly had my dinner and rushed for my chinese class at 8.00pm.. wahliao.. damn tired.. but you know larh, i am not that type who abandon my blog wan.. so I GOT TO BLOG even i'm half dead like.. right now??

okay?? chaozz! ;)

No comments: