Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 20, 2008

sms, sms and sms

wahliao.. currently sms-ing 4 ppl.. so busy mann.. sheau hwa, emily, jarrett and my another fren.. tak henti henti sms these days.. my phone bill is going to rise and burst...

emily, was asking me to go for the madagascar 2 movie.. which was starting in half an hour after she invited me.. she was watching with her mum.. so she ask me to go.. i was like WHAT THE?! where cannn?? so i didnt go.. she says my blog is full of crap.. but crap is nice =) but she asked me to blog about her if there's nothing to blog.. dei, i got nothing to blog about her after the nive thousand words post about her.. ahahahahahXDD

sheau hwa, she's havingg really high fever.. i asked her to have a healthy lifestyle and jogging like me! ahhahaXDD but she say she was suppose to go today... but she was having fever.. and she say.. her fever, according to old ppl, she will grow taller, if you have fever every few weeks.. yeah.. =.= ahahahahXDD i hope she grow taller then.. =.=

woke up late today.. cause dunno why my bro gf didnt call me to go jogging with her.. so, i continue sleeping like a pig =)

the first thing after i woke up after i wash up, (of course).. i was writting a 3 pages long.. i dunno what the hell i was writting.. suddenly only pop up in my head.. and i started writting and writting.. dun worry.. its not pervert stuff.. hahahahahXDD

siewjin and niro, you guys really read it from the start till the end of conver arhh>??? my goddd.. ahahahahhXDDD

well, after re-reading the last 2 post.. i cant stop laughing again.. ahahahhXDD but there was technical errors.. ahahahhahXDD but who cares larh! ahahhahXDDD

my goddd!! boring larh at home!! i wanna watch madagascar 2 with emilehhh!!! omgg.. my parents is planning for ANOTHER renovation.. shit larh! just finish the first renovation, now another one.. so BISING YOU KNOW?! my goddd!!!!

anyway, i'm gonna die soon, so, chaoz!

and ppl, takkan no comments for my new header??? why so sad case wann?? i know its ugly larrr.. but.. stilllllll!!! i used days to finish ittt!!! no actually, cause i was lazy.. ahahhahaXDDD

No comments: