Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Monday, November 24, 2008

Siewjin arrrrrrr....

right.. i am SUPERLY happy right now.. cause my piano teacher DIDNT complaint!!!! *woots* that makes me get to go out to ANOTHER outing!! hahaXDD in fact, she complimented me! thank god! my hardwork wasnt worthless!!!

lalala~~~

okay.. now..things are getting sad.. REALLLY REALLLYY sad.. extremely sad! so many things happen and so many bloody stuff happen so sudden.. right.. and.. what's the cause?? blardy hell.. so many things happen!!!! siewjin!!! i need your blardy help!! hahaXDD

come earlier on sat, so we can go buy THAT thing earlier.. and we have more time to play with it!! okok??? hahahahhaXDD

right.. i thought things were getting sadder.. rightt!!! haiyorh!!! why suddenly all this shit happen wann??? goddd!!!! help!!!

save THEIR soul man!

as I HAVE my own problems ady.. then now.. KANASAI LARH!!!! eh.. the word "kanasai" pops out in my mind.. weird.. it should be "nabeii.." right, who cares?? wth..

jajajajajajajajaja!!!!!!!

anyway, wahliao! i just put the website counter NOT long ago.. a few hours only lehh.. and already 23 ppl visit my blog?! wow! okok.. i know you guys adore me so much.. ahhahaXDD wait! righttt.. i'm not suppose to be laughing.. =.=" omg~! less than a minute, another 2 person view my blog!! wahliao!!! if i put this website thingy earlier arh.h.. i tell you.. the numbers cannot fit into the thingy ady.. ahahhahahXDD.. wait,, NOT SUPPOSE TO BE LAUGHINGGG!!!!

ugh!

No comments: