Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Monday, November 17, 2008

Tagged by Louisa =)

Those who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any questions that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.# Tag 8 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.

1) Name of the person you tagged:
-Niro
-Vivian
-Vyvyan
-my b**ch
- Michelle

2) Describe yourself in one word
H-A-W-T! dun puke.. nolarh! jokinggg!!! describe myself in one word?? mm.. got it!
U-N-D-E-S-C-R-I-B-A-B-L-E

3) Who will you pick,someone who really love you or someone you love?
i wish both lar.. but.. i would rather pick someone who really love me.. but of course, it depends also.. if i dun like that person, then.. i would say, "sorreh,buh-bye.."

4) Have you ever love someone but never had the courage to tell?
DUHH!!! but not now.. =) cause i dun like anyone. yet. =)

5) How if people reject your confessions face to face?
i dun think i would confess to guys.. on my point of view, THEY are the ones who should do that.. so, if i dun confess, i wont get reject, so.. no comments larh! XD

6) God is giving you just 5 more minutes before going back to heaven, if you love someone special, what will you say to that person?
I love you, but, dont cry for me and get and love another person AND dun miss me..
*i will seriously say that lorhh*

7) What will you say to a person who doesn't want to believe you?
"I'm telling the truth, if you dun wanna believe, its your problem. Dont come looking for me later.. bye."

8) Was there ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?
no, because if that person likes me, and i dont like them, i mean, not DONT like larh.. as in dont reply their LOVE.. i would just forget about it.. cause i would only LOVE someone when i REALLY love them..

9) Do you have someone special with you all the time?
yes, my friends =)

10) Long distance love?
errrr.. yeah.. but i dun really believe that long distance love will work.. to ppl who knows bout my stuff.. you know what i mean lar....

11) Best place to cry?
on the person you love punya shoulders...XDD

12)love the most?
true friends.. i'm not les.. and haagen daaz and baskin robins and VACATIONS! ahahaXD

13) Ever hated someone so bad?
yes, but now.. no.. i dun hate them.. just.. no feelings..

14) biggest and most hurtful lie you've heard?
hmph! this question! i dun wanna talk about it! ugh! still disgusted by it.. and one more, its when you tell me you dont love me but i knew, you do..

15) The last person you had beer with?
is Shandy counteddd??? well, last chinese new year.. ALL MY FRIENDS.. ahahahXDD

16) The last person you went to the movies with?
emily and puiyi =)

17) The last person you talked on the cell phone with?
wait.. let me check.. my dad??

18) The last person you hugged?
PINKY!!!! =D

19) The last person you yelled at?
yell at?? i dun yell.. i mean, I do.. but.. practically, i yell at everyone.. ahahhaaXDD

20) In the last week, have you kissed someone?
no.. and i dun even want to. yet. i'm not that type, if you know what i'm talking about..

21)Think of the last time you were angry, why were you angry?
wait.. got it! cause vyvyan was too unreasonable with me.. and scolded me instead.. sheau hwa boleh jadi saksi! it wasnt my fault!

22) If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
i wish, i can see the person i want to see in my mind and know what he or she is thinking.. mixture of alice and edward cullen.. not really alice.. i want to see the current things.. not future..

23) If you could have an all expense paid trip, where would you go?
US? Japan? Australia? Switzerland?? New Zealand? Korea? EVERYWHERE!

24) Are you old fashioned?
i dun think so.. no..

25)What/who would be the hardest thing/person for you to give up on?
My family and friends and the person i love.. dunno who yet.. ahhahaXDD and my dog!

26) Five facts about me
-i'm super hyper at all times
-i care about what ppl think
-i love the form 2 juniors
-i love my friends
-i love myself

27) Things that scare you.
everyone around me dies.

28) Last movie you watched
High School Musical 3.

29) 3 of your favourite
light sweet pink, light blue, light purple

30)whens your best friends bday?
WAIT!! LET ME CHECK!!!!

jessy-26 november
pinky-7 july? nono.. 5 july!
sheau hwa- shit shit.. 19 February
Low- 2 August
emily- 7 february
siewjin- 27 April
valerie- 9 july
puiyi- 14 april
zunzen- 30th july
keanloong- 9 january
sally- 27 november
dil-21 january
vyvyan- 21 january
gaik xuang- sorryy!! i forgott!!
jarrett- 29 march =D
melvin- 28 September
niren-4 february
jia jun- u didnt tell me also.. i bet you dunno mine too! ;) hahaXD
niro- 26 June

yeappp.. i got a lot of best friends =D

No comments: