Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Friday, November 28, 2008

90th post! and its a tag =D

1) Spell your name without vowels:
Sndr Chh M Tng

2) What is the date 2 days after your birthday?
19 December?

3) How many pairs of jeans do you own?
4, i think...

4) How many are designer?
3 of it, i guess..

5) What color do you wear most?
Black and pink?

6) Least favourite color:
Green?? i feel.. its like, ugh!

ps: i put green this font because it just matches with Yellow =) not because i LIKE it!

7) Last song heard on the radio:
Radio?! long time no hear di lorh.. erm... If I were a boy=)

8) What's for dinner tonite?
tonight? weekday.. catered food again lorh..

9) Are you happy with your life right now?
DUH!!! it's.. not.. UN-happy right now! hahaXD i loveee myself! =D

10) Tell me a secret about one of your siblings:
wahliao.. if my brother sees this.. He's so gonna kill me.. oh well.. i shall say.. Alex is ACTUALLY fat.. seriously!!! haiyorh.. you wont believe wan la.. i'm telling the truth! i swear man!!

11) Anyone ever said you resemble a celebrity?
hahahaXDD i dun think so.. cause i resemble MYSELF! ;)

12) Who did you last call on your cell phone?
Jordan... eh! wait.. call arhh?? Pinky's dad?? hahaXD

13) Do you own a...
- PS2?:
yeap

-XBOX 360?:
no..

- PSP?:
yeap

- SIDEKICK?:
no.. wat kind of question is this.. -.-

- DIGITAL CAMERA?:
duh! who doesnt? but mine sucks =) i shall ask my greatest brother to bring another one back from aus =)

14) In what state or country do you want to go to school after highschool?
which school after highschool?? college issit?? Australia LORH.. but.. i dun feel like going OUT of m'sia.. or KL..

15) Do you shop at stores like Hollister, Abercrombie & Fitch, American Eagle, or Aeropostale?
I havent even heard of those stores.. i usually shop at like.. GOOD QUESTION.. where i shop arh?? oh.. Zara arr.. MNG arr.. Nine west and stuff lorh..

16) How do you make money?
I dont make money=) i GET it from MY DAD!

17) Last thing you bought over 50 dollars?
over 50? o.o SOMEONE's bdae present..

18) How's the weather?
Sunny but fineee.

19) When do you start Summer Break?
No such thing in M'sia larh.

20) Are you missing someone right now?
Definitely!
I miss my bro in australia.
I miss my relatives in Singapore.
I miss my OTHER relatives in Germany.
I miss siewjin.
I miss Emily.
I miss puiyi.
I miss Sally.
I miss Dil.
I miss gaikxuan.
I miss vyvyan.
I miss Jarrett.
I miss Melvin
I miss Niren.
I miss Jialun.
I miss.. Xiau wei!
AND
I miss SCHOOL!

21) What chores do you have around the house?
right now? rot...

22) Finish this sentence. I wish...
I can have the best birthday this year..

23) One word to describe you:
hot! nolarr.. joking.. dun puke first.. HYPER!

24) Favorite pair of shoes:
My sandals..

25) Do you own big sunglasses?
not BIG.. but a sunglass.. yes..

26)Do you find yourself attractive?
DUH!! to animals.. ahahhahaXDD nono.. to plants =)

27) Why is the first person in your Top 8 in the spot?
Because I like that person larh! duh!! takkan you hate a person, then that will be your first person mehh...

28) What would you rather be doing right now?
I rather do what i'm doing now then do another thing.. well, or maybe GO OUT! ugh!

29) What should you be doing right now?
Practicing my shitty piano!

30) Have you kissed your boyfriend/girlfriend lately?
Hell no. No, thank you =)

31) Last IM you recieved?
From Quah Weng Kiat?

32) Last myspace message you recieved?
lol.. i got no myspace =) if friendster, yes larh.. from Jessy =)

33) Who did you hug today?
My pillow.. =.="

34) What are you going to do now?
Go view other ppl's blog.. and rot =)

I tag:
-Jordan
-Niro
-Zunzen
-Vivian
-Vyvyan
-Xiau wei =)

No comments: