Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Friday, November 7, 2008

would you just shut up?!

eh! excuse me?? up to you alll larh kayh?! i'm done with it already! yaya.. EVERYTHING is my fault.. done?? satisfied?? its all sandra's bloody fault and she is the one who dont use her god damn brains to think how important is yada yada yada..

DONE?! WHY THE HECK DO YOU GUYS HAVE TO SPOIL MY DAY?! WHAT THE HELL DID I DO TO YOU GUYS?! I KNOW LARH, YOU GUYS MIGHT THINK I CHANGED JUST BECAUSE I HANGED OUT WITH THE FORM 2'S A LOT AND STUFF.. BUT, hellooo!!!! I HANG OUT WITH THEM IS BECAUSE YOU GUYS HAVE THIS KIND OF ATTITUDE LARH! ARGH! which they dun have it!

and wat attitude i meant??

-liars??
-backstabbers??
-ppl who dun use their freaking brain to think??
-who simply scold ppl for no god damn reason??
-who doesnt know how to think from MY POINT OF VIEW??

yeah, practically that.. yeah, dissapointed.. who cares?? you will probably say,

"OMG, SANDRA! how can you say you dun care, you changed so much, how can you do this to us.. and yada yada yada.."

i'm telling you now, its cause i am sick of all these stupid freaking idiotic bloody god damn problems... ugh!

and, shut up!

No comments: