Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 20, 2008

i love tags <3

Instructions: Remove one question from above and add in your personal question. Make a total of 20 questions and tag 5 people. List them out at the end of the post.Notify them in their cbox that they've been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

1.What's your most favourite colour?
- light purple

2. Who is the most important to you?
- Me!, nolarr.. i'm not that self-CENTRED.. every single soul around me are important to me =) including Golden or Gordon =)

3. How often do you think of committing suicide?
- Nahh, unless EVERYONE around me dies..

4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
- DUH!!! but, apart from that, not really, i'm not confident to get straight A's in PMR

5. How many babies you want?
- i dun wanna answer this question.. so paiseh.. anyway, sheauhwa already knows.. ahhahaXDD

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
- It's proven scientifically larhhh!!!

7. What is your goal for this year?
- THIS YEAR?! its gonna be end of the year.. but, my goal.. is to get straight A's for PMR.. and HAVE FUN during my hols.. but.. aih.. so BORING LARH!

8. Do you believe in eternity love?
- Yes.... ........ ........ ??

9. What's a perfect girlfriend/boyfriend like to u? (List 10)
-Lovely
-Supportive
-Understanding and loyal
-Caring
-Hardworking
- Romantic! but not like that guy.. =.=
-Put me at the first place of his heart
-NON smoker
-NOT an alcoholic
-Always smiling not like an idiot, of course. hahahaXDD


10.What are you really afraid of?
- Everyone around me is leaving me all alone.. =( what the hell am i thinking larhh?! hahaXD

11.What is your bad habit?
- When i get damn hyper, you'll get SUPER annoyed with me =)

12. What's your opinion with Distance relationship?
- nonononono.. definitely no.. wait, depends larh.. you mean like me and THAT guy or my brother and her gf? cause my bro lives in australia.. hahaXDD

13. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
- I DO, LIKE ITS MY LIFE!

14. What does flying means to you?
- travelling around the world without paying for an air ticket??

15. What do you crave for the most currently?
- Yogurt!!! dun ask me why.. all my bro's gf fault.. kept telling me how delicious is that australian yogurt in Australia..

16. Are you single/relationship?
- YOU THINK LEH?! duhh~ singleee.. wakakaXDD i dun wanna be involved in any relationship! yet.

17. Describe the person who tagged you in 7 words.
- she's hot, cute, cheerful, she rocks! *i tag myself.. so, i'm meant myself* XDD fine fine, serious sikit.. i grab the tag from my cousin.. fine.. 7 words right??
-she's cute and has a great boyfriend =)

18.What have you done to yourself make yourself happy?
- Hypering around my friends =) or stop emoing =)

19. What is the worst case scenario happen to you in your life?
- Losing ppl who are really extremely important to me..

20.What do you wish for your birthday present?
- A surprise party from everyone i love =D but i'm gonna be dead during my bdae cause i will be back from ICC camp..

TAGGED:
-Louisa
-Niro
-my b*tch
-Vivian
-brace face
-zunzen
-val

No comments: