Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Friday, November 7, 2008

Last day =(

today, was the last day of school.. =( i'm SO GONNA miss everyone is school... especially my bloody lovely juniors.. before recess, we.. we.. we.. were.. were.. were.. i forgotten.. all i know is, during recess, i was eating in the ko-op and jarrett they all were there.. and we were taking photos like shit.. melvin didnt come.. =(

oh ya! i just remembered.. before recess, all the form3's especially me, emily, keanloong, puiyi, vivian, cheng ken, yuenping, sally and a few more kept taking pictures,. and jakun-ed around.. AND dividing class funds... after recess, i pulled Low along with me to the Pameran Seni.. then we went to 2B which was located in 3B class.. damn funny like shit.. Low and me were like laughing like shit with niren, jiajun and vyvyan.. ahhaha XDDD..

after that, i spent time sleeping in Bilik Pameran while listening to Tharine's MP3.. emily was listening too.. everyone was crowding around me.. then, when i woke up.. like, no one is around me.. and i knocked my head on the wall.. and i went reallllllllyyyyy blur..

later, after school.. i went to find Jarrett they all, they didnt finish their KH project.. so, i just sat there.. seeing them completing their files.. then, teacher asked for my help to mark the form4 sc.gamma sejarah papers.. all of us was like o___o.. when we saw the marks.. pictures coming up!! =D

yeah, that's how i spent my last day at school.. HAPPILY but, with angered and dissapointment surrounded all over me..

No comments: