Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

If I were a boy,

I got "inspired" by Beyonce's new song! ;)

If i were a boy,

-I can go swimming, just wearing an underwear when i forget to bring my swimming suit and no one cares. Whaat?? i'm telling the truth.. try to go swimming wearing ONLY bra and panties, NOT bikinis.. you see ppl look at you or not.. =.="

-I can flirt with hot girls without saying I'm a lesbian(omg!! so funny! as if i really like girls! hahaXD)

-I have more strength to kick ppl's butt which i need it a lot...

- I wont have "monthly" excruciating pain which kills me and revives me after that.. ugh!

- I will be more open-minded.. not like me now, so "xiu hei"

- I will have slimer chance getting breast cancer.. i know guys get breast cancer too.. but, i meant SLIMER chance!

- I wont get ovary cancer.. it's true! I'm being scientific.. but, wait, is there something call testicles cancer?

- I wont have to bare the giving birth pain.. ITS TRUE!

- I wont have to be pregnant for 9months to have a baby, just let my wife get the burden, not me..

- I can mix with guys, without ppl gossiping behind my back..

=)

I can read,

emily's expression now going, "watthehell???" with that disgusted face..
puiyi's "what the hell man, sandra.." with THAT accent..
siewjin's "what the?!"
niro's "what the.. o.o"
sheauhwa's "what the hell larh, sandra.."

i know keanloong will go shaking his head, thinking what kind of pet-sis he has.. thinking that i'm crazy.. but i'm NOT! its the truth okayh!

Try to think from another point of view, whatever i said, actually.. DOES make sense..

Lastly,

But you're just a boy
You don't understand
And you don't understand, ohhhh
How it feels to love a girl
Someday you wish you were a better man
You don't listen to her
You don't care how it hurts
Until you lose the one you wanted
Cause you're taking her for granted
And everything you had got destroyed

But you're just a boy...

No comments: