Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Monday, November 17, 2008

limping..

i can barely walk.. my legssss.. are hurting me like shit.. ishh!! cause i jogged to much.. hahahaXDD yeah yeah.. i know.. my stamina is low.. nono.. shouldnt say like that.. should say.. my MUSCLE stamina is low.. not my stamina.. hahahaXDD who cares? i still rock! hahahaXDD

and now, my eyes are getting blind.. cause i kept editing those photossss =) those pretty pretty photos.. you will know later!!.. anyway, whoever who was bugging me for the photos.. come come.. i got it now.. ask me, when i'm online.. which is practically the whole day..

this morning,... went jogging with my brother's gf again.. and then she sent me to st.john headquaters cause we have ICC meeting.. then, went to sushi king and eat again.. this time, me, sheau hwa and adeline ate RM 111. something something.. =D 5 bucks cheaper than the last time we came! =D

so, it's good news.. ahahhahaXDDD

okay.. i've nothing to say.. i need to do the tag anyway.. so, talk to ya later!!! wait.. talk to who?? wth... =.=..

No comments: