Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 17, 2009

10 Lucky Person.

xiau wei kesian me cause I'm very bored.. very tired.. but dun wanna sleep yettt.. so she tagged me to keep me busy and awake.. and ALSO, to entertain Princess Sandra.. haha =D

1. Besides your lips , where is the favourite spot to get kissed ?
my cheek and forehead =D

2. How did you feel when you woke up this morning ?
hahahaXD I feel like sleeping again.. (>.<)

3. Who was the last person / people you took a photo with ?
hmm.. erm.. .. wait.. let me think.. wait, let me check mwah phone.. erm, puiyi, sheau hwa, adeline and Low during statecomp =D

4. Would you consider yourself spoiled?
a bittt???? hahaXD

5. Will you ever donate blood ?
if the person is gonna die without having it, yes.. hahaXD

6. Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex ?
of course =DDD

7. Do you want someone to be dead ?
nahhh.. i want everybody to be alive, and happy =D

8. What does your last text message say ?
I texted you but now only I realise fail delivery.. haha.. it's nothing la.. no more fever and headache.. can de laa..

9. What are you thinking right now ?
THANK GOD my brother found his phone.. halfway doing this tag, in the midnight, alex came in and ask me to teman him to the car to get his phone.. but then, he cant find it.. we keep running up and down of the house to look for it.. opening and closing the door and gate.. went to the car to search for several times.. run up and down again.. called the phone for so many times.. but unfortunately, he put it on vibrate mode.. halfway finding it, we heard a vibration sound..

me: eh! you hear thaat?
alex: what?
me: the vibration sound?
alex: where where??

*I run up, he run down.. search search search*

alex: where arh? got arh?
me: dun have larrr.. keep calling..
alex: *after 10 minutes* wait a minute, I'm not even calling..
me: huh?? O.o
alex: ???
me: oops.. sorreh! its MY phone! hahahaXD
alex: not funny..
me: sorry..

so, continue to find find... we were gonna give up.. we checked every single floor, check his pants he wore during dinner.. the toilet.. his room, my brother's room.. the car.. near the dog cage.. EVERYWHERE.. in the end, we told our parents.. my mom was like.. "impossiblee.." then we start searching again.. when we went into his room to search.. pity him.. he was like sweating like shit.. so pale ady.. his face.. then suddenly.. we check BETWEEN the his both beds.. and TADA~~~

19 missed calls.

hahaXD

kesian him weyhhh.. he was sweating like dunno what ady.. my mom and I were like smiling when we saw his expression when he found they phone.. (>.<)

1o. Do you want someone to be with you right now ?
a BIG YES.

11. What was the time you went to bed last night ?
it's already 1am.. so, last night? which is just now? i dunno.. still havent sleep yet..hahaXD

12. Where did you buy the tee you buy the tee you are wearing now ?
erm.. MNG?

13. Is someone on your mind right now ?
of course! hahaXD dun have to be right now.. its ALL THE TIMEEEEE...

14. Who was the last person who text you ?
Professor Potato. hahaXD

TEN Lucky Person to do this quiz...
1.you.know.who.
2.siewjin
3. puiyi
4. emily
5. zunzen

6. Low
7. sheauhwa
8. vivian
9. pinky

10. yuenping

15. Who is no.2 having a relationship with ?
siewjin- me? and ade? hahahahahXD

16. Is no.3 a male or a female ?
puiyi- its IN BETWEEN.. hahahahhaXD

17. If no.7 and no.1 get together , would it be a good?
sheau hwa and youknowwho- OBVIOUSLY NOT!!!! BOTH ARE MINE!! MINEEEE!!!

18. What is no.1 studying about ?
you know who- How to win everyone in Dota. HAHAHAHXDD nolaa.. jokingggg.. studying about.. HOW I KNOW LEH?!

19. When was the last time you chatted with them ?
all of them? yesterday?

20.Is no.4 single ?
Emily.. she got a SASA scholarship.. Single And Still Available.. in fact, everyone I tag is single.. hahahaXD except.. (>.<)

21. Say something about no.2 .
Siewjin.. she eats. A LOT! hahahahXD

22. What do you think about no.3 & no.6 being together ?
Low and Puiyi they are already together.. friends wertt..

23. Describe no.9 .
pinky- WAAAAA~~!!!! i miss her.. she's a really pweeetttyy girl who makes all the guys go head over heels when they see her.. and she's sooo cute that her cheeks would go swollen everytime we see her.. cause we cant stop pinching it.. AND, SHE's shorter than me ;)

24. What will you do if no.6 and no.7 fight ?
low and sh- wah.. they fight lots of times ady worh.. hahaXD i will see what's the problem and try to make both of them be happy again.. BUT, we are best friends.. so, we the scar will ALWAYS heal =D

25. Do you like 8 ?
vivian- WHOAH! vivian arhhhhh?? her winks.. *shiversss* nolaa.. i love her crappynessss.. love it so much... she makes me laugh non stop.. hahahaXD


No comments: