Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 17, 2009

A Simple Day.

Sometimes I wish I could act like a boy.
okayyy.. today, mwah family woke up late.. like 10.30 in the morning, cause all of us slept so late yesterday because we were busy looking for alex's phone. and so, we had brunch in Kay Elle..
came back, and it was around 12 something, quickly did my piano theory hw then wanted to go to sleep. but then.. I couldn't get into sleep. But i was real tired, so, i decided to call Pinky as I really miss her a lot. But damn her, never pick up the phone. Then, I called siewjin, wanted to complain about pinky who always never pick up the phone and also wanted to ask her, how's everything going.
but, she did pick up her phone too. So, I browsed through my contacts see who to call. Wanted to call you know who. but then didnt wanna disturb the person cause I feel like i'm disturbing the person everytime.
So yeah, I called vyvyan to ask her how's life and everything since there's so many commotions going on in and out of her life and his too. But, she wasnt free to talk cause her mother was there. So yeah, at last also i called the you know who. Halfway talking, vyvyan called back. But, I needed to go for my piano class already. So.. no.. . .
Music class extended. and GOSH! I got to know something from Louisa that was VERY SHOCKING.. . .. .
Louisa: she reads my blog ya noe?
me: oo.. i see..
Louisa: and that day, my aunt ask me if there's ANYTHING between Yi Zen and you...
me: HARH?! WHAAAATTTTTTTTTT?!?!?!??!?!
Louisa: yalaaa.. that's whyyy.... . .
me: What theeee.. NO WAY MANNNNN!!!!!
Louisa: the matter is I didnt even write bout you. It was youknowwho laaa..
me: uhuh.. yeah.. but GOSHH!!! how could she ask thaaattt!!! SO impossible..
Yi Zen is suitable to be my brother larh! goshhhh.. . .. . besidesssss... .. I've already got someone that I'm fully satisfied with.. *wink wink* =DDDD
then during class, Louisa and I keep staring at Yi Zen and Yee Loo. SO FUNNY la them. doing stupid stufffff... and started playing all the kiddy kiddy songs that made Louisa and I keep looking at each other with the SUPER SWT LOOK! Teacher was testing us one by one. So, each of us have to go to another studio to play with the grand piano, while the others continue our theory.
GOD damn it larh.. the test was so difficult.. the notes are so difficult to sing and play.. (>.<) teacher wanted to get us ready for the exam that they and I SUPPOSE to have on the 10th of June. But I'll be in Australia. so, in nov, i will be taking it myself.. . .. sobsss ='(
after piano, I called vyvyan again. but she didnt pick up.. oh well, I was tired and I can finally sleep after taking out the literature books without reading it.
well, in the middle of my sleeepppp...
"sandraaa... sandraaaa~~"
who could that be? was that in my dream?
"sandraaa~~"
shit.. no wor.. it's not my mom's voice.. who is that.. i quickly open the door and oh.. it's my family friend.. freaked the shit out of me.. hahahahahXD
anyway, got to go.. chaoz! dinner timeeee~!
To be on the edge of breaking down.
ps: and I didnt get a chance to study. Keep sleeping like a BIG FAT PIG! (>.<) I'm gonna fail for ALL THE EXAMS i'm taking this week. .. . help!

No comments: